Married Coon Rapids man accused of sc...

Married Coon Rapids man accused of scamming Altoona woman out of $1...

There are 47 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Married Coon Rapids man accused of scamming Altoona woman out of $1.... In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Minnesota man is accused of bilking an Altoona woman of about $120,000 over a two-year period.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Rob

Plymouth, MN

#1 Jun 25, 2010
The guy is a crook. The woman is an idiot. Can't hardly feel sorry for her.
Brenda

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jun 25, 2010
They just keep getting dumber and dumber.
Enough Already

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jun 25, 2010
She should be arrested for her stupidity!!!!!!!!!!
Tammy

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Who in there right mind would ever give that kind of money to someone. She should feel stupid.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Really, I feel bad for this woman, but after the first loan....he needs to be put in jail for awhile though. He should have to sell his house to pay her off.
zingbopper

Sparta, WI

#6 Jun 25, 2010
Pow, right in the kisser. It will be a while before he gets in her pants again.
Patrick S

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jun 25, 2010
I do feel sorry for this lady in a way, but she has no common sense what so ever. I think that schools should start to teach common sense to people in school since parents don't seem to be doing it anymore and or common sense is just a lost cause. This guy should get some massive jail time for what he did but she should get some too for just being an idiot. Wow people get dumber by the day and these stories just keep proving it more and more.
Stupid Does Stupid

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 25, 2010
The.......it's his/her fault argument here might win in the court
of law but..........not in the public's eye.

Why?

Anyone dumb enough to give away their hard earned
money for promised marriage and love before even
tying the knot and visiting his/her relatives & friends
seems to deserve this..........and it does sound
bad but that serves a lesson learned.

Grow up and do some real dating and not some blind
dating without common sense.
Commonsense

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
I'm sorry but if your that stupid you deserve it - she had ample opportunity to ask for proof of the business or medical bills and what not - apparently she didn't ask for anything - talk about an idiot. Basically he lied to her - yeah so do the banks everytime you borrow money from them - I don't see them in jail.
LOL

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Classic.... I wouldn't even lend my brother that kind of money without a legal document....some people just never learn
Rocket55

Brooten, MN

#11 Jun 25, 2010
Commonsense wrote:
I'm sorry but if your that stupid you deserve it - she had ample opportunity to ask for proof of the business or medical bills and what not - apparently she didn't ask for anything - talk about an idiot. Basically he lied to her - yeah so do the banks everytime you borrow money from them - I don't see them in jail.
Common sense, you are not even smart enough to punctuate properly. It's you're, not your. If you're that stupid then maybe YOU deserve it. If you are going to insult someone, dumbass then maybe just maybe you should proofread your post.
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Rocket55 wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense, you are not even smart enough to punctuate properly. It's you're, not your. If you're that stupid then maybe YOU deserve it. If you are going to insult someone,**** then maybe just maybe you should proofread your post.
details, details...lol
Rocket55

Brooten, MN

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Yes, it was not a smart thing to do, but people do a lot of irrational things when they let their emotions rule over logic. This poor woman likely had some vulnerability that this man exploited. She was likely lonely and/or unattractive without much going on in her life. This man saw this and used himself as bait to lure her in.

It's good to know that psychpathy is alive and well in our society. At least we know what we are up against. The cruel, insensitive comments made by people on this forum serve to remind me just how selfish and evil our society has become.

How long before judgement day? Maybe God will look at what you have written here and decide that now it's your turn to get what you deserve.
Das Boot

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Jun 25, 2010
Wonder if she has any money left? I'm in the market for a sugar-momma!

:-)
Das Boot

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Jun 25, 2010
P. S. Hey Rocket, lighten up ya W.A.N.K.E.R!
Tooner

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Who left the Bag of Idiots open?
LOL

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Jun 25, 2010
Tooner wrote:
Who left the Bag of Idiots open?
Someone had to, if not for them who'd entertain the rest of the population??
FWS

Saint Paul, MN

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Never loan money to a lover.
DMoney

Chicago, IL

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Are all people in Wisconsin as dumb as this woman?? GOOD LORD!

“Reality has a liberal bias.”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Stupid Does Stupid wrote:
The.......it's his/her fault argument here might win in the court
of law but..........not in the public's eye.
Why?
Anyone dumb enough to give away their hard earned
money for promised marriage and love before even
tying the knot and visiting his/her relatives & friends
seems to deserve this..........and it does sound
bad but that serves a lesson learned.
Grow up and do some real dating and not some blind
dating without common sense.
If she can drop 120.000 on some delivery guy I don't think that money was very hard earned. I think she ended up dipping into daddy's leftovers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happens when you'll retire? Jan 11 remoz 1
401K distributed now former employer wants thei... Nov '17 Distressed 1
401k loan Nov '17 Mama 1
Early 401K withdrawal for a home downpayment. Aug '17 sjkaye1998 1
Vesting & Rollover Jul '17 techguy 1
Question on 401k (Jul '17) Jul '17 Tom 1
I can't rollover my 401K (Jun '17) Jun '17 djrock 2
More from around the web