How have you allocated your 401k? Her...

How have you allocated your 401k? Here are some ideas...

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from May 2, 2011, titled How have you allocated your 401k? Here are some ideas.... In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Now that your taxes are done, have you taken some time to do a check up on your 401k retirement account? Since most employer-sponsored plans are primarily mutual fund or exchange-traded funds, many accounts have limited investment options.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Dave

Pasadena, CA

#1 May 4, 2011
There are some new companies out there, such as Retirement Revolution, that are providing some really innovative ways to manage your 401k assets. Definitely work a look....

http://bit.ly/401k-plans
John Zhong

Los Altos, CA

#2 May 10, 2011
Check out MyPlanIQ.com ( http://www.myplaniq.com ). It provides asset allocation models that can be customized to your specific plans and personal risk profile. The asset allocation model portfolios are based on academic and wealth managers' proven strategies. They avoid big loss while improve your returns dramatically. Their strategies are very open if you want to understand.

Get yourself educated. At the end of day, nobody cares more about your money than you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

401K Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early 401K withdrawal for a home downpayment. Aug 14 sjkaye1998 1
Vesting & Rollover Jul 28 techguy 1
Question on 401k Jul '17 Tom 1
I can't rollover my 401K Jun '17 djrock 2
Distribution Costs May '17 pairunoyd 1
What is the Nikkei 225? Apr '17 deniharris 2
401k canceled Apr '17 Spring-e 1
More from around the web