Fiance Visa Was Denied, Now What?

Full story: Newsday 31
Q. I am an American citizen who filed a fiance visa for a woman I am dating in Peru. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mariah Megan Barnes

Shrewsbury, MA

#21 May 13, 2010
george carlin wrote:
It is amazing the lengths some people will go to to get laid and then how irrationally they act after that.
This was told to me as a joke, but should have been presented as a warning or advice.
Why does a bride smile on her wedding day? She knows she gave her last blow job.
Me importa un carajo!
jonely balacuit

Philippines

#22 Aug 16, 2011
can anyone help me about the minimum income tax for applying fiancee visa..
Just Saying

New Rochelle, NY

#23 Aug 16, 2011
Many desperate American men marry foreign women, only to be dumped as soon as the women obtain legal status in the U.S. Many of the men then call ICE for help, only to learn too late that nothing can be done, because the "wives" have duped them, and gotten what they wanted from the relationship.
Just Saying

New Rochelle, NY

#24 Aug 16, 2011
Emmaus Consulting PLLC wrote:
The answer to your question is yes you can have a co-sponsor so long as they are also a U.S. Citizen, and meet the income requirement of 125% above the poverty line guidlines for the amount of dependents he is already responsible for.
If you are interested in our office assiting you with this matter feel free to google my name and contact us directly. I travel to the Philippines regularly and have an assitant that can attend the interview with your fiancee.
Respectfully,
Eric A. Jones
Attorney and Counselor at Law
<quoted text>
For a lawyer, you're really a terrible speller.

"guidlines"

"assiting"

"assitant"

Where did you go to law school and college? Just curious.
jonely

Bagumbayan, Philippines

#25 Jan 21, 2012
how much is the minimum income to get the fiancee visa? i am very confuse about the tax
Ruth Mutis

Bogotá, Colombia

#26 Apr 20, 2012
did they deny you just bacause of some minor detail, that is terrible!! i cant believe you have been waiting for so long I am also waiting for the fiance visa and I have been waiting for 5 months, so what are yougoing to do now you have been denied?
MV pl

Bayan, Philippines

#27 Jul 3, 2012
El inmundo wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't work Pedrito, no in the Phillipines, due to the fact that all the male phillipines and all the female phillipines are dedicados a la prostitucion en large scale. Todos los hombres over there prostituyen a sus madres, abuelas,hermanas, tias, sobrinas, etc..y todas las females se venden a todos sin escapar a ninguno. Ademas, mi querido Pedrito de amplio potaso, todos los de ese pais are aids donors. Es por eso que yo solo juego bukake.
Averigua que es bukake y vas a aprender a tener fun.
I hope you have statistical basis on this... because you clearly do not understand what you are talking about... Smart people write/say things based on facts.... Using the word "todos" is not parallel to any fact in this country... I will definitely have you reported immediately...
charlie

Lima, Peru

#28 Nov 14, 2012
Stop asking for visas! It has become the most cumbersome thing isn the world.Get laid where you live with your fiancee, and penetrate your gay brother!And parade naked in Philippine beaches!
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#29 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch... SOL Shizzzt out of luck?
Marsha

Makati, Philippines

#34 Nov 16, 2013
Hi i applied for fiance visa just to marry my fiance in the US but i have no intention to live there, i am going back to Philippines after the wedding, is that gonna create problem for approving my visa?

thanks..
Angelene lacroix

Boynton Beach, FL

#39 Sep 20, 2014
My fience was dinied at the time for interview because the officer ask him when did hi got ingaged hi gave a wrong answer they dinied him for that question after 2weeks I went to my country I married to him in that case what should I do because I don't want him to be far from me and I have to travel every month to go see him in that case is anything they can do to help me solve this matter because I'm lonely I need my husband by me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima, Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After U.S.-China climate deal, focus on India t... Nov 14 BOSE 1
No, sorry, but Peru is not organic-food heaven Oct 31 Tedel 1
UN climate talks in Bonn reach no concrete result Oct '14 Earthling-1 15
Joran Van Der Sloot Plead Guilty To Murdering A... (Jan '12) Aug '14 Willy Skata 14
St. Anne's Academy girls Skype with students in... (Oct '11) Apr '14 St Johns mom 6
Internet a crucial Venezuela battleground (Feb '14) Feb '14 Translated 2
Packard Plant bidder says he'll live there, lur... (Nov '13) Nov '13 iceman 1

Lima, Peru People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:13 pm PST