Putting her own talent on show: Jenni...

Putting her own talent on show: Jennifer Lopez pours her curves into...

There are 3 comments on the Daily Mail story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Putting her own talent on show: Jennifer Lopez pours her curves into.... In it, Daily Mail reports that:

She might be trying to seek out fresh new talent but Jennifer Lopez was putting her own assets on show today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#1 Dec 4, 2011
2 Amerikans most wanted. Mogu da izmisle da smo povezani i da terorisemo. Akteri. Bilo kako bilo trenutno smo u svim arhivama. :)
Rb RECORDS

Beograd, Serbia

#2 Dec 4, 2011
Meni je poznato da te je policija hapsila kada si se zabavljala sa P.Didi,zbog kokaina. Ja ne znam koliko si jaka danas. Mislim da si dosta jaka i zato ti pisem da me legalizujes. Policija zna sve. Ja ih znam. Za sada cekaju. Ja se ne osecam kao zrtva,sto nisam nista zaradio ali bi trebalo da zaradim. Cekam dok ne snimis spot za Run The World.
Kin kardasian

Saugus, MA

#3 Dec 7, 2011
Quienes son estos dos idiotas from Serbia?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lima, Peru Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Obama says he may defend ideals if ... Nov '16 gwww 35
News News Asia-Pacific summit closes with call to wo... Nov '16 gwww 1
News The Latest: US demands halt to Syrian strikes Nov '16 GloriusGoodness 10
News Johanna Botta of Real World Austin at the 2008 ... (Feb '08) Jul '16 Luis Echecopar Rey 219
News Florida woman defends Joran Van der Sloot (Jan '12) Jul '16 Oscar Olmos 66
News Amigo, Amigo Caca - Lima, Peru (Dec '08) Jun '16 Gus 113
Japanese Embassy Hostage Crisis Was Mere Celebr... (May '16) May '16 fukuda 1
More from around the web