First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PRM

Paso Robles, CA

#21 Oct 11, 2009
I find it quite entertaining, the banter here.
I just think everyone needs a mommy and all would be
so much better. We should have 'adopt a mommy' for
those lost souls. Other than that, SWAG, you are
pretty right on. Peace out.
bradferd

San Luis Obispo, CA

#22 Dec 16, 2009
you fools just got to get over it GDS is gonna run this town with every thing all the homies got tags is just what we do and aks is fucking the shit up and if i goes farther then we step it up cause no click wants problems but if we see you bangin on our turf its done cause we brakin out the cans and doin work where every where 3z romp GDS
EMoCAkS

Ripon, CA

#23 Dec 29, 2009
just dont slash our shit and we wont trip..
plain and simple..
creepcreep

Templeton, CA

#25 Sep 27, 2010
hey emocakes, what outfit are you with partner?
SpooK_AKS- cru

Atascadero, CA

#27 Dec 12, 2011
YO!! Is anyone still bombin wat happen to all the writers out there??.. Where y'all at??!?!? Let's get back up
gds

Atascadero, CA

#28 Dec 19, 2011
okay. for one, GDSCK you sound stupid. I love all my homies in GDS, but seriously? blowing us up on the internet when there are cops looking for us up and down? looking for any reason to lock the homies up? but too bad everyone in GDS is split up due to stupid drama and drugs. I just almost got busted last week for apparently tagging because I was with my good homeboy who has GDS tattoo'd. don't get me wrong I'd go down for GDS but this is all stupid and you need to relax. I love all my friends and I only hang out with our homies, but I don't think I know you because all of the REAL Gds homies wouldn't be blasting this shit online like an idiot and making yourself look even worse. by the way Comik. aks's bombs suck. 3zrompmothafuckaaa
CREEPCREEP

Atascadero, CA

#29 Oct 4, 2012
gds wrote:
okay. for one, GDSCK you sound stupid. I love all my homies in GDS, but seriously? blowing us up on the internet when there are cops looking for us up and down? looking for any reason to lock the homies up? but too bad everyone in GDS is split up due to stupid drama and drugs. I just almost got busted last week for apparently tagging because I was with my good homeboy who has GDS tattoo'd. don't get me wrong I'd go down for GDS but this is all stupid and you need to relax. I love all my friends and I only hang out with our homies, but I don't think I know you because all of the REAL Gds homies wouldn't be blasting this shit online like an idiot and making yourself look even worse. by the way Comik. aks's bombs suck. 3zrompmothafuckaaa
whats GDS
Spook1-ak19

Paso Robles, CA

#30 Nov 4, 2014
CREEPCREEP wrote:
<quoted text>
whats GDS
Ganna die snitching ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paso Robles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Oct '17 Benjamin 40
Who is the skinny old discusting man Sep '17 Lander 1
Dan Dow a Korean SPY Aug '17 J King 2
Fabulous Italian Restaurant Aug '17 howefortunate 1
The Ole MuddySprings Saloon crowd (Apr '10) Aug '17 Lynn 3
Poll Do you want to move to get away from Mexicans (Nov '07) Aug '17 Rex Mundi 35
Boycott Whit's Turn Tree Care (Aug '06) May '17 JLB 4

Paso Robles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paso Robles Mortgages