California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Siddhartha

Santa Cruz, CA

#11934 Sep 9, 2012
Your lack of comprehension is not my shortcoming.
However, most people are estranged from the principles of reliable inference.
Correlation is not causality ( clear enough for you?)
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11935 Sep 9, 2012
Siddhartha wrote:
Your lack of comprehension is not my shortcoming.
However, most people are estranged from the principles of reliable inference.
Correlation is not causality ( clear enough for you?)
Siddhartha.

Yes. I agree. Before constructing sentences, those who are unfamiliar with big words, but who wish to "put on airs" *(so to speak)* should first look them up in a dictionary so that they can be reasonably certain they are using them correctly.

Ronald
Siddhartha

Santa Cruz, CA

#11936 Sep 9, 2012
Got you using the dictionary, didn't I?
NanTucket

Covina, CA

#11937 Sep 9, 2012
Weather is almost like NorEaster was about to blow in.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11938 Sep 9, 2012
Here is a link to the tragic story of jailed Marijuana smoker, Bruno Fernandes de Souza. de Souza is the famous footballer who was once once tipped to play for Brazil. "A Brazilian newspaper has reported that the prosecution at *(his)* trial will allege that Bruno attacked a supporter, smoked cannabis and attended orgies with fellow players."

It is further alleged that de Souza - perhaps while in a crazed pot induced frenzy - enticed an innocent young girl to have sex with him, during which time he impregnated the child. After learning she had become pregnant, this known Marijuana smoker then proceeded to chop up the little girl's body parts, after which he fed them to his dogs.

I choose not to make any value judgment regarding brain cell killing, mind rotting, pot. Even so, shouldn't the killing be stopped?

Source: http://tinyurl.com/8c69ckm

Ronald
PUB OR DEM

Bartlett, IL

#11939 Sep 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
Here is a link to the tragic story of jailed Marijuana smoker, Bruno Fernandes de Souza. de Souza is the famous footballer who was once once tipped to play for Brazil. "A Brazilian newspaper has reported that the prosecution at *(his)* trial will allege that Bruno attacked a supporter, smoked cannabis and attended orgies with fellow players."
It is further alleged that de Souza - perhaps while in a crazed pot induced frenzy - enticed an innocent young girl to have sex with him, during which time he impregnated the child. After learning she had become pregnant, this known Marijuana smoker then proceeded to chop up the little girl's body parts, after which he fed them to his dogs.
I choose not to make any value judgment regarding brain cell killing, mind rotting, pot. Even so, shouldn't the killing be stopped?
Source: http://tinyurl.com/8c69ckm
Ronald
YOU SIR ARE AN IMBELLISHING FUCKTARD
PUB OR DEM

Bartlett, IL

#11940 Sep 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
After the Democrats *(Big)* criminalized hard working restauranteurs who served the many millions hungry diners who enjoy the simple worker *("middle")* class pleasure of partaking of an occasional tobacco product, hard working waitresses - including single moms - earned fabulous tips. Those tips - most of which were left by decent diners who smoke tobacco - enabled those hard working waitresses to put food on the table for their growing children.
Now, since the Democrat *(Big)* criminalization has caused those "family style" restaurants to fail, those same hard working waitresses spend eight hours or more cooped up in cramped tiny automobile exhaust saturated drive-through cubicles. They receive no tips. THANKS A LOT, DEMOCRAT *(Big)* GANGSTERS!
Ronald
MORE REPUBLICANS HAVE BANED SMOKING THAN DEMS
PUB OR DEM

Bartlett, IL

#11942 Sep 9, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
nobama nomittens.
Your question implies that those who believe do not do good works as a result. According to the historical record:
"And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves," (Matthew 21:12)
"And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves." (Matthew 21:13)
"And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple; and he healed them." (Matthew 21:14)
"And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased," (Matthew 21:15)
"And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away." (Matthew 21:19)
"And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!" (Matthew 21:20)
"Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done." (Matthew 21:21)
"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." (Matthew 21:22)
"And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?" (Matthew 21:23)
"And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one thing, which if ye tell me, I in like wise will tell you by what authority I do these things." (Matthew 21:24)
"The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven, or of men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why did ye not then believe him?" (Matthew 21:25)
" But if we shall say, Of men; we fear the people; for all hold John as a prophet." (Matthew 21:26)
"And they answered Jesus, and said, We cannot tell. And he said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things." (Matthew 21:27)
"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof." (Matthew 21:43)
Ronald
this guy really needs to get laid!!!! cause damn!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#11943 Sep 9, 2012
PUB OR DEM wrote:
<quoted text> YOU SIR ARE AN IMBELLISHING FUCKTARD
he presents evidence of the harm marijuana causes and you have nothing to say but insult him?

you sir are a POS.
Stale

Covina, CA

#11944 Sep 9, 2012
It's never stale when it comes to actions like yours.

Never let it get moldy.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11945 Sep 9, 2012
PUB OR DEM wrote:
<quoted text>MORE REPUBLICANS HAVE BANED SMOKING THAN DEMS
PUB OR DEM.

Probably so. We can always tell how "conservative" our Republican friends are by how long it takes them to join their Democrat pals' despicable war against decent voters who either smoke tobacco, or who were bullied into quitting.

Ronald
Altered Ego

Santa Cruz, CA

#11946 Sep 9, 2012
Ronald
I agree. Throughout the last century thinking people working together could do everything from curing diseases to landing men on the moon. And a few eccentric standouts like Nikola Tesla and Steve Jobs could radically the direction of technology. It's comforting to realize that being unable to convince a dimwit of his stupidity presents few significant obstacles to progress.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11947 Sep 9, 2012
Altered Ego wrote:
Ronald
I agree. Throughout the last century thinking people working together could do everything from curing diseases to landing men on the moon. And a few eccentric standouts like Nikola Tesla and Steve Jobs could radically the direction of technology. It's comforting to realize that being unable to convince a dimwit of his stupidity presents few significant obstacles to progress.
Altered Ego.

You are much too hard on yourself. I do not blame you. I blame the expensive taxpayer funded Government school system into whose hands we placed our trust to "educate" you.

Ronald
Altered Ego

Santa Cruz, CA

#11948 Sep 9, 2012
It would seem that many sacred institutions are not the resources they pretend to be.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11949 Sep 9, 2012
Altered Ego wrote:
It would seem that many sacred institutions are not the resources they pretend to be.
Altered Ego.

Yes. I agree.

Ronald
Midnight sun

La Puente, CA

#11950 Sep 10, 2012
That's what grow lights are called.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11951 Sep 10, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
he presents evidence of the harm marijuana causes and you have nothing to say but insult him?
you sir are a POS.
proof??

one right winged study??

what about all the other medical benefits??

what abou ALL the other studies??

out of all the hudreds of positive studies(esp the ones Ive done myself), this guy finds THE ONE that is negative..

and he(and likely you) have never even tried it before....

we have a saying for that is our language.....

its called( you dont know WTF youre talking about!!)

our society is full of fullyfunctioning people who smoke from dawn till dusk.....

I know, Im one of them!!

ps: it is the alcoholics you should really be worried about....

I dont even drive at night because of them(they like to smoke meth around here too, and that is seriously dangerous campared to pot)\
youre just a stiff who doesnt know the difference.
what about all the people who were prescribed synthetic drugs but they just dont work as well??
or those who experienced dangerous side effects( this medication may cause a condition know as dog ears!!)

medical marijuana helps these patients get the reliefe they need.

mabey you should do a little research into JUST how many people with cancer, parkisons and glaucoma, have testified that medical pot is the answer for their symptoms...

many cancer patients cant eat after chemo.....medicinal marijuana helps them get their appitite back.

there are WAY to many benefits from medical pot to dismiss it.
do more reseach(and not just the kind that fits into your existing beliefes) then get back to me!!!
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11952 Sep 10, 2012
Midnight sun wrote:
That's what grow lights are called.
that is what the "sun" is called in scandinavia...

but youve never been outa s. cali have you???

I can spread your saying anyways though........because I do that sort of work.

and it is a whopping 6.5 on the clever scale!!

congradulations
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11953 Sep 10, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Altered Ego.
You are much too hard on yourself. I do not blame you. I blame the expensive taxpayer funded Government school system into whose hands we placed our trust to "educate" you.
Ronald
I blame the schools for NOT SPENDING enough time and money on you...

it is sad you ended up so twisted and unable to communicate in our language.

you form english words.....(sometimes intelligent sounding)

but stringing them together to form cohearant thoughts, is the measure of just how good you can communicate.

ps: president Obama(though I agree with him only about half the time)?????

......is a great communicator!.
garden sizer

Anderson, CA

#11954 Sep 10, 2012
PUB OR DEM wrote:
<quoted text>MORE REPUBLICANS HAVE BANED SMOKING THAN DEMS
the Obama election season, draconian crack down, effects people of both parties as well.

youd be suprised at how many republican dispensary owners and growers there actually are........lots.

still LE has taken about a drop out of the bucket, so far.

they might end up taking two drops in the bucket, in total by halloween.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paso Robles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: A Brief Core Mi... Feb 21 OPP Morro Bay 1
Paso Robles Officer Torres corrupt (Dec '14) Feb 2 Rainiermec 2
Football/Directv/Superbowl Jan '17 Medusa 1
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Jan '17 Mark Dickinson 36
Restaurant Month Deals - The Entire Month of Ja... Jan '17 howefortunate 1
News Prank Caller Gets Burger King Workers to Trash ... (Feb '16) Jan '17 RICKIEE 8
Salvation Army Kicked Off Post Office Property Nov '16 Patriot Watch 1

Paso Robles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paso Robles Mortgages