Residents fight to keep the West Coas...

Residents fight to keep the West Coast Kustoms Car Show in Paso Robles

There are 3 comments on the KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo story from Sep 9, 2007, titled Residents fight to keep the West Coast Kustoms Car Show in Paso Robles. In it, KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo reports that:

“To see this car show disappear like that so sudden is devastating”

Reported by: Colin Seiler PASO ROBLES Protesters attend tonight's Paso Robles City Council meeting. via KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSBY-TV San Luis Obispo.

Upland, CA

#1 Sep 19, 2007
Ive been cruisin' paso for 10 years and to see it be moved to a fairgrounds may keep me from driving 400 miles to attend.Going to paso is about cruisin the town and the establishments not just parking a car in lot and siting in a park.That is what makes the nationals so cool.If I wanted to sit in a fairground,I would just stay home and save the money for something worthwhile.

San Luis Obispo, CA

#2 Sep 27, 2007
No doubt! You know how much money the businesses around town are not going to have this next year when it doesn't come? Oh, and they mentioned gang problems?? Yeah, like they have zero gangs in Santa Maria!! I'd be surprised if there wasn't a shooting there next year!! I love Paso but sometimes the leaders make some dumbass moves!

San Diego, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2011
I really enjoyed the ride to Paso Robles. I was raised around old cars. A '56 & '49 Chevy and a '49 Ford. Now, I own a '51 & '55 Ford. My husband owns a '49 & '56 Ford. We went once to see the show at the fairgrounds and did not care for it, at all. Didn't like the parking issue, the weather and the admission fee. It just wasn't the same. There wasn't a second hand/antique store, to shop at. I feel the City of Paso Robles, should take the show back, where it belongs. The businesses could money the entire weekend. We were comfortable to take the whole family. Never had or seen a problem regarding gang activity. Hope to see show return to PASO ROBLES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paso Robles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News SM gang activity spreading to Nipomo (Mar '07) Oct 21 tellinitlikeitis 70
Mom and Son injected with HIV in Paso Robles? Sep 29 Thechamp900 1
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep '16 Horrified 4
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Aug '16 heavensson 35
Poll Do you want to move to get away from Mexicans (Nov '07) Aug '16 Notapecka 32
Poll Have you noticed the presents of gangs in Paso? (Nov '07) Aug '16 Bsj 43
law enforcement officials who lie May '16 SLONET 1

Paso Robles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paso Robles Mortgages