ysabel am-pm arco station

ysabel am-pm arco station

Posted in the Paso Robles Forum

jeff

Arroyo Grande, CA

#1 May 4, 2012
anyone ever noticed, they can never get any help, cause the lazy broads that work here, are too busy flirting with the male population that frequents here,in the morning?I never can get someone to help, if i have a problem with the pump not working,I stand there for 15 minutes, waiting for someone to stop chatting to the men.and take care of me. even one of them visits with there boyfriend in the parking lot, leaving only one inside, I am a salesman, and my route includes bakersfield. and my time is valuable, i THINK i WILL FIND ANOTHER ROUTE, TIRED OF THE LAZY BROADS THERE.
rob

Los Osos, CA

#2 May 4, 2012
jeff wrote:
anyone ever noticed, they can never get any help, cause the lazy broads that work here, are too busy flirting with the male population that frequents here,in the morning?I never can get someone to help, if i have a problem with the pump not working,I stand there for 15 minutes, waiting for someone to stop chatting to the men.and take care of me. even one of them visits with there boyfriend in the parking lot, leaving only one inside, I am a salesman, and my route includes bakersfield. and my time is valuable, i THINK i WILL FIND ANOTHER ROUTE, TIRED OF THE LAZY BROADS THERE.
funny that you mentioned this topix, cause I used to stop in there until a couple of months ago,I had the same problem, and even the bitch sarah is a jack ass, and thw wet backs also. cannot get the lazy asses to wait on you standing in there for 20 minutes in the line while the bitches gab to each and every tom dick and harry,what a shit hole.why doesnt the owner select some guys maybe the place would get a better chance,I hate to have to say this, but seems like male seems to be a better choice, when it comes to gas stations.maybe they just are more serious about their jobs.
bologni slapper

Los Osos, CA

#3 May 14, 2012
hahahahaha L>M>F>A>O

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paso Robles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
law enforcement officials who lie May 21 SLONET 1
Poll Do you want to move to get away from Mexicans (Nov '07) May 15 LOVETHEUSA 29
News 90 percent of SLO County's homeless don't have ... (Jan '14) May 3 Anonymous 6
News Libertine Brewing's Tasting Room Proposal Comes... Apr 26 Lucy Anne 1
News Rocky Romance: Copter saves man who scaled clif... Apr '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 8
Poll Have you noticed the presents of gangs in Paso? (Nov '07) Apr '16 Rudy 42
News Troubled times hit Paso lender (Feb '08) Mar '16 Leo7163 84
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paso Robles Mortgages