Murder suspect was drunk, report says

Murder suspect was drunk, report says

There are 1 comment on the Sun-Bulletin story from Jan 13, 2011, titled Murder suspect was drunk, report says. In it, Sun-Bulletin reports that:

The Paso Robles woman who allegedly killed her infant daughter was drunk on the night she called police, according to a District Attorney’s Office investigative report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun-Bulletin.

gear123

Santa Ana, CA

#1 Jan 15, 2011
Who paid for her lawyer. I see she got a lawyer who paid for it. She doesn't have a pot to piss in. How much is a lawyer to defend a murder suspect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paso Robles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roandoak of God near Morro Bay: Group home unde... (Jun '09) Jul 11 Jennifer 34
law enforcement officials who lie May '16 SLONET 1
Poll Do you want to move to get away from Mexicans (Nov '07) May '16 LOVETHEUSA 29
News 90 percent of SLO County's homeless don't have ... (Jan '14) May '16 Anonymous 6
News Libertine Brewing's Tasting Room Proposal Comes... Apr '16 Lucy Anne 1
News Rocky Romance: Copter saves man who scaled clif... Apr '16 Shirvell s Shrivel 8
Poll Have you noticed the presents of gangs in Paso? (Nov '07) Apr '16 Rudy 42

Paso Robles Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paso Robles Mortgages