Syrian troops shell neighborhoods in ...

Syrian troops shell neighborhoods in Damascus

There are 4 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Syrian troops shell neighborhoods in Damascus. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

Afghan officials say two suicide attackers have blown themselves up near a NATO base in the country's east, killing at least 12 people and wounding more than 50.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

star

Damascus, Syria

#1 Sep 2, 2012
A matter of deep cleaning..
Observer

Syria

#2 Sep 5, 2012
many wrongfully thought that Syria was a football playing ground were they could shoot the ball as they wish...Know they realized that instead of shooting the ball they were getting blessed bombs to blast their heads.
The Syrian matter will be thought for many years to come in history books; how a so called small country
had the might and the guts to stand ahead with one of the fiercest ugly schemes drawn against it....
George

Red Deer, Canada

#3 Sep 5, 2012
Observer wrote:
many wrongfully thought that Syria was a football playing ground were they could shoot the ball as they wish...Know they realized that instead of shooting the ball they were getting blessed bombs to blast their heads.
The Syrian matter will be thought for many years to come in history books; how a so called small country
had the might and the guts to stand ahead with one of the fiercest ugly schemes drawn against it....
ok, now I read this twice, is this pro-Assad or pro-Rebel?
Avenger

London, Canada

#4 Sep 6, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, now I read this twice, is this pro-Assad or pro-Rebel?
It's pro-Assad dictatorship BS.
Dissenters aren't allowed on the internet in the Syrian dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yellowstone National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exchange Student Injured by Bison in Yellowston... May 19 andet1987 5
News Montana tourists have close encounter with bear... May 13 Jade 1
Mama bear chases tourists May 13 Helm 2
News Mama bear 'chases' tourists - danger exaggerated? May 13 Jade 1
News Yellowstone to raise admission price May 13 Helm 1
News Ukraine leader sees country ready for EU entran... Apr '15 UKRAINE in NATO 1
News Wyoming wolf pack is largest in the West with 2... Apr '15 blahblah 1
More from around the web