WaPo Promotes Story That 9-12 Marchers Are Racist: 'They...

Sep 14, 2009 Full story: NewsBusters.org 7

On Sunday, the home page of the Washington Post website buried the 9-12 rally in tiny type , while the rotating photos at the top of the page were all local stories.

Full Story
Trufax

Harvey, IL

#1 Sep 14, 2009
Yeah the MSM is doing their best to hide the truth by not reporting. They didn't report on Van Jones until after his hate speech caused him to resign.

Now they aren't reporting on Acorn. Just now the Senate voted 83-7 to end funding for Acorn. Both IL Senators Durbin and Burris voted nay. Apparently they're in favor of the child sex SLAVERY that Acorn employees were assisting in NYC, D.C. and Baltimore. Possibly more places to come as BigGovernment.com has been releasing one more undercover video a day. Meanwhile CNN, HSN, MSN have nothing to say on the matter.
Boo Boo

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 14, 2009
Trufax

Harvey, IL

#3 Sep 14, 2009
What's interesting is to see how clean the evil Republicans left the Mall when they finished their protest, compared to how littered the "green" Democrats left it after Obama's inauguration.
Guess who

Belden, MS

#4 Sep 14, 2009
I don't know to what extent race has to do with it but I do know race is a factor.
TBboy

Tampa, FL

#5 Sep 14, 2009

Are there whites on stage at the million man march?.
TBboy

Tampa, FL

#6 Sep 14, 2009
Guess who wrote:
I don't know to what extent race has to do with it but I do know race is a factor.
Well i don't know you at all but, you are acting stupidly.
pinky 42

Marina, CA

#7 Sep 15, 2009
C H I M P 0 U T ...................

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venezuela 'sham' resolution renews US scorn for... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
U.S. panel rejects changes to Washington skyline (Nov '13) Nov '13 inbred Genius 1
Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall (Oct '13) Oct '13 bob 23
'Million Muslim March' just a few hundred (Sep '13) Oct '13 alan 22
WWII vets get past barricades to see closed DC ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Eric L 5
Students fight climate change, cite personal re... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 1
Earthquake One Year On: Where Were You? (Aug '12) Sep '13 Big Pooper 6

Washington Monument People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE