No Government Shutdown 2011 as Deal R...

No Government Shutdown 2011 as Deal Reached

There are 57 comments on the www.huliq.com story from Apr 8, 2011, titled No Government Shutdown 2011 as Deal Reached. In it, www.huliq.com reports that:

Comments from the leaders of the Senate and the House of Representatives, as well as the President confirmed it: there will be no government shutdown in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huliq.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#49 Apr 9, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>I am not using the military angle for anything but what it is. If the Republicans were sincere about wanting to continue funding to our military, it should have been offered as a stand alone. Obama had already stated he would go for that. But they were not willing to do so. The Republicans were being less than forthright. And isn't it too bad that people can't just post their views honestly & not continuously try to leverage every event to further their political agenda? In the end, Serf, we are all in this together.



You are a LIAR barb. You tried using the Military angle it it makes you look even DUMBER.



If anyone cares about the Military, they would Bring them All Home instead of putting them into a foreign land that IS NOT A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY.



Starting another War in Libya is NOT Caring or Smart babs. THINK for a Change.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#50 Apr 9, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Most people do not believe this crap. Bread and circuses Bar ...bearra...There is no ploy but real freedom. Not this. You are just using the military angle as interference for all of the others.



YOU NAILED Babs attempt at distortion!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#51 Apr 9, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> It is all bullchitt. The tea party would end this in a pure form. The most important thing is direction. We were treated like scum by the democrat progressives. Why would we not think this way. Boehner gets one more chance and the repubs get one more election cycle. Then it is over. Lies!....Talk to your politcian and he/she tells you to phuccckk urself!


Agree.


This country needs just One Term with Tea Party Leadership to Balance a Budget and get this country on a Path out of the Debt Hole.


That Means firing Obama, Bernacke, Schmuk Schumer, Boehner, Bawney Fwank, Reid, Pelosi, McConnell and just about every congressional career criminal in our broken gov.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#52 Apr 9, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever considered that not everyone agrees with the Tea Party or its tactics? Or, that your overall margin of approval in this country is slipping? What you do within your own political orb is your business ... but we, all of us, need to be on the same page for this country. That means concessions from both sides. It's not all just your agenda.


LOL! You obviously haven't considered anything but Scumbag-0-crat party bullsh*t or the over $14 TRILLION in DEBT.

It's because of arsewhipes like you that this country is now a Debtor Nation. We are fcuking slaves to China and others holding our paper! You have no intention of supporting major changes to get us out of this hole. You are a typical Democrat.
NE TC

East Hampton, CT

#54 Apr 9, 2011
ObamaSucks wrote:
Obama is a peice of sheet. I hate hime and his wife.
Wow such anger ! Must be product product of Bush's no child left behind

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#55 Apr 9, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
A Dime of Funding is Too Much. This is NOT something the Tax Payer should EVER FUND. It's your problem jim.
Nope. That's the great thing about America. it's your problem too. See, I haven't seen a shred of evidence to suggest that a single dime of federal money goes to abortions, with the extreme exceptions of proven rape or incest.(hence, you cons have been lied to by the right-wing press and politicians) There are a lot of things my tax money goes towards that I don't approve of,(especially corporate welfare to corporations already reporting record profits, war for-profit, and bush-era tax cuts that don't produce the jobs that were promised) so, if a tiny bit of my money goes to some poor kid who got molested by some monster, so be it. Why do you have a problem with that?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#56 Apr 9, 2011
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a czar.
What would the Czar of Progressive Budgeting make? Never mind, I could determine that after I'm appointed. I would need a dozen or so assistant czars - interested? You could work from home but it would take at least 2 weeks on the job to be fully vested in the retirement system.
serfs up

Plano, TX

#57 Apr 9, 2011
Barbara wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever considered that not everyone agrees with the Tea Party or its tactics? Or, that your overall margin of approval in this country is slipping? What you do within your own political orb is your business ... but we, all of us, need to be on the same page for this country. That means concessions from both sides. It's not all just your agenda.
Barbers....the constitution is implicit about what is real money. It is implicit about taxation the way we do it. Concessions! I just saw and lived through the most one way political extremism in my life from the last two years. Where were all of the fixes from the progressive side with pure power? Both sides destroyed candidates who were refreshing but had flaws like us all. Wait....The tool Eugene Robinson is snickering again with the rest of the fringe meisters at MSNBC. Forget D day and invading the islands of the south pacific in WW2. Those scum couldn't invade the Frisco Castro district to liberate the bath houses from a lone lunatic. And the FOX people who were parroting all of the tea party planks before the election now has amnesia as the war and domestic security is their game. Just having some of them and their families tied to the front of a tank or other vehicle in a war zone would be a Kodak moment as they begged for their lives. The whole nation is forever perpetual spin and everyone is open to a sardonic, cynical attack like a late night comedy roast to a known personality. Anyone who went to school and graduated or was educated from the 70's on are suspect in true economics. Many people have made money and have had success but are retards on what freedom is. And now that they are losing it think nothing of the situation. That last election was not about this. And Boehner can go screw himself with the rest of the repub traitors.
Citizen Patriot

Montgomery, AL

#59 Apr 9, 2011
Did Boner weep during those tough negotiations?
Barbara

Campton, NH

#60 Apr 9, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a LIAR barb. You tried using the Military angle it it makes you look even DUMBER.
If anyone cares about the Military, they would Bring them All Home instead of putting them into a foreign land that IS NOT A THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY.
Starting another War in Libya is NOT Caring or Smart babs. THINK for a Change.
No LL. You are either a liar by accusing me of such. Or very dumb because you can't follow the thread. You pick: Liar or Dumb. PS Try staying on topic.
drink the_hive

Orlando, FL

#61 Apr 9, 2011
What?

file:///C:/Users/POP/Desktop/t humbs_16.jpg
Barbara

Campton, NH

#62 Apr 9, 2011
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Barbers....the constitution is implicit about what is real money. It is implicit about taxation the way we do it. Concessions! I just saw and lived through the most one way political extremism in my life from the last two years. Where were all of the fixes from the progressive side with pure power? Both sides destroyed candidates who were refreshing but had flaws like us all. Wait....The tool Eugene Robinson is snickering again with the rest of the fringe meisters at MSNBC. Forget D day and invading the islands of the south pacific in WW2. Those scum couldn't invade the Frisco Castro district to liberate the bath houses from a lone lunatic. And the FOX people who were parroting all of the tea party planks before the election now has amnesia as the war and domestic security is their game. Just having some of them and their families tied to the front of a tank or other vehicle in a war zone would be a Kodak moment as they begged for their lives. The whole nation is forever perpetual spin and everyone is open to a sardonic, cynical attack like a late night comedy roast to a known personality. Anyone who went to school and graduated or was educated from the 70's on are suspect in true economics. Many people have made money and have had success but are retards on what freedom is. And now that they are losing it think nothing of the situation. That last election was not about this. And Boehner can go screw himself with the rest of the repub traitors.
Serf, I don't doubt that you sincerely feel that way. But you really should take a step back & calm down. Many of us, whether we agree or disagree on solutions, have been disappointed/unhappy about politics & the state of our country. But one thing I've learned is that it is all transient. It's best just to put it all in perspective & do the best we can. It's surely not worth a heart attack or stroke ... because neither will change anything. But it sure will alter your life & your family's.
Barbara

Campton, NH

#63 Apr 9, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You obviously haven't considered anything but Scumbag-0-crat party bullsh*t or the over $14 TRILLION in DEBT.
It's because of arsewhipes like you that this country is now a Debtor Nation. We are fcuking slaves to China and others holding our paper! You have no intention of supporting major changes to get us out of this hole. You are a typical Democrat.
Please. Don't feign outrage. You were a slave to China long before Obama. Where were you then? I have posted from day 1 that this nation could not afford 2 wars & to cut taxes at the same time. What were you posting then? Or did you take your bribe stimulous check from GWB (funded by China) & think it was great? There is more than enough blame to go around. Don't insult the rest of us on TOPIX with your newly found concern.
Barbara

Campton, NH

#64 Apr 9, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
This country needs just One Term with Tea Party Leadership to Balance a Budget and get this country on a Path out of the Debt Hole.
That Means firing Obama, Bernacke, Schmuk Schumer, Boehner, Bawney Fwank, Reid, Pelosi, McConnell and just about every congressional career criminal in our broken gov.
Hey LL ... we don't "Fire" people ... we elect them. Get with the program ... or do you think your Trump?
Deng

Zhenjiang, China

#65 Apr 9, 2011
THE PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES LOSE AGAIN AND THE CORPORATE-STYLE THINKERS WIN.
Absolutely No Liberal Pig

Rochester, MN

#66 Apr 9, 2011
No Government Shutdown 2011 as Deal Reached

BIG DEAL The GOP gave in, Cowards!!!
they could have crushed the Communists and didnt

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#68 Apr 10, 2011
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
What would the Czar of Progressive Budgeting make? Never mind, I could determine that after I'm appointed. I would need a dozen or so assistant czars - interested? You could work from home but it would take at least 2 weeks on the job to be fully vested in the retirement system.
where do I sign

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump visits CIA, continues fight with media Jan '17 Trump a true leader 197
News Trump's new moneymaker? (Sep '16) Sep '16 Earl 35
News More (Sep '16) Sep '16 SirPrize 5
News Is a Five-Year-Old Earthquake Still Affecting t... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Shake and Bake 1
News The Latest: Clinton: Trump six-pointed star twe... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News In the shadow of the Washington Monument, a Chr... (Apr '16) Apr '16 USA today 1
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Feb '16 Trumps 3rd wife 2,534
More from around the web