Search for hidden damage after East Coast quake

Aug 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reno Gazette-Journal

Office buildings, schools and towering landmarks were being inspected Wednesday for hidden structural flaws a day after initial checks turned up little damage from a rare East Coast earthquake.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Aug 24, 2011

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

I guess Obama go lucky with this one....He now has some shovel ready jobs....LMAO!!!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

FTR wrote:
I guess Obama go lucky with this one....He now has some shovel ready jobs....LMAO!!!
With all the hysterical claims of "crumbling infrastructure", wouldn't you have expected a 5.8 earthquake to knock down a road, a bridge, a damn, something?

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the hysterical claims of "crumbling infrastructure", wouldn't you have expected a 5.8 earthquake to knock down a road, a bridge, a damn, something?
LMAO......that is an excellent point! What say you liberal pukes? Maybe the fake Marine or Kookie_Parker would venture a guess...!
Lance Winslow

Aptos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

Judged:

FTR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO......that is an excellent point! What say you liberal pukes? Maybe the fake Marine or Kookie_Parker would venture a guess...!
We're laughing our asses off here in California. 5.8 is mouse farts in the jungle.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Washington Monument Discussions

Search the Washington Monument Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Venezuela 'sham' resolution renews US scorn for... Mar '14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
U.S. panel rejects changes to Washington skyline (Nov '13) Nov '13 inbred Genius 1
Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall (Oct '13) Oct '13 bob 23
'Million Muslim March' just a few hundred (Sep '13) Oct '13 alan 22
WWII vets get past barricades to see closed DC ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Eric L 5
Students fight climate change, cite personal re... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 1
Earthquake One Year On: Where Were You? (Aug '12) Sep '13 Big Pooper 6
•••
•••