Search for hidden damage after East C...

Search for hidden damage after East Coast quake

There are 4 comments on the Reno Gazette-Journal story from Aug 24, 2011, titled Search for hidden damage after East Coast quake. In it, Reno Gazette-Journal reports that:

Office buildings, schools and towering landmarks were being inspected Wednesday for hidden structural flaws a day after initial checks turned up little damage from a rare East Coast earthquake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reno Gazette-Journal.

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 24, 2011
I guess Obama go lucky with this one....He now has some shovel ready jobs....LMAO!!!
Mothra

Glendale, AZ

#2 Aug 24, 2011
FTR wrote:
I guess Obama go lucky with this one....He now has some shovel ready jobs....LMAO!!!
With all the hysterical claims of "crumbling infrastructure", wouldn't you have expected a 5.8 earthquake to knock down a road, a bridge, a damn, something?

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the hysterical claims of "crumbling infrastructure", wouldn't you have expected a 5.8 earthquake to knock down a road, a bridge, a damn, something?
LMAO......that is an excellent point! What say you liberal pukes? Maybe the fake Marine or Kookie_Parker would venture a guess...!
Lance Winslow

Oakland, CA

#4 Aug 24, 2011
FTR wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO......that is an excellent point! What say you liberal pukes? Maybe the fake Marine or Kookie_Parker would venture a guess...!
We're laughing our asses off here in California. 5.8 is mouse farts in the jungle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is a Five-Year-Old Earthquake Still Affecting t... Wed Shake and Bake 1
News The Latest: Clinton: Trump six-pointed star twe... Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News In the shadow of the Washington Monument, a Chr... Apr '16 USA today 1
News Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama' (Sep '10) Feb '16 Trumps 3rd wife 2,535
News 20 years after the Million Man March on D.C. Ma... (Oct '15) Oct '15 NO COPS JUST THUGS 2
News 'Million Muslim March' just a few hundred (Sep '13) May '15 Mikey 24
News Angels in the Architecture (and Monument Scaffo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Gray 1
More from around the web