Tea Party Rallies: 'Impeach Obama'

Full story: ABC News

Tea party activists gathered in cities on each coast and in between Sunday to spread their message of smaller government and focus their political movement on the pivotal congressional elections in November.
Comments
2,441 - 2,460 of 2,532 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2013
mike

United States

#2730 Apr 28, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
<quoted text>Not that intolerant, just trying to save the lives of people who like to stick their peckers up other men's butts. You walk around with SHlT on your pecker all day you are bound to die of something. Especially if I catch you sick bastards in the act!!
OOOH IM SHAKING another empty threat from another empty person..
mike

United States

#2731 Apr 28, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no use for foil. And I sleep on the floor. You are really starting to smell a lot like obama. Putrid rotting waste of meat.
FIVE-0 finally released you from jail..

“Liberals are Ruining America”

Since: May 11

District of Columbia

#2732 Apr 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>FIVE-0 finally released you from jail..
They did indeed. They've never heard such a crybaby before. Now, I'm back to piss in your cereal again. Heck, you all keep ticking me off, I'll take another month. Maybe Christchurch, New Zealand this time. That's a piece of heaven down there!

I was hoping something dramatic would happen while I was gone, but damn! Oh well, you can now officially blame obama. According to FFS-'s logic, if it happens on your watch and you ignore the alarms, it's your fault. So, obama owns the Boston Bombing! Plain and simple!
mike

Crossville, TN

#2733 Apr 29, 2013
Big Bone Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
They did indeed. They've never heard such a crybaby before. Now, I'm back to piss in your cereal again. Heck, you all keep ticking me off, I'll take another month. Maybe Christchurch, New Zealand this time. That's a piece of heaven down there!
I was hoping something dramatic would happen while I was gone, but damn! Oh well, you can now officially blame obama. According to FFS-'s logic, if it happens on your watch and you ignore the alarms, it's your fault. So, obama owns the Boston Bombing! Plain and simple!
If it was up to you you would be arresting every MUSLIM in this country because of the actions of two wanna be jihadists because thats how your mind works doesnt it.You dont like what we say dont read it because you invite abuse-it would be impolite not to accept..
mike

Crossville, TN

#2735 Apr 29, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of like Liberals wanting to take guns and pass gun laws because of one crazy man with a gun shooting up a school, huh Skippy?
Right huh huh thats all i hear a madman with a bomb or a gun and you scream they wanna take our guns away man that gets old fast.How can two fools with bombs got to do with gun control answer me that without going to the WAYNE LAPIERRE handbook of pranoia..
Kurt

Payson, AZ

#2737 Apr 29, 2013
Obama is trying to get Congressional approval for his
choice to head BATF. One Todd Jones, negro.
mike

Crossville, TN

#2738 Apr 29, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
<quoted text>That really doesn't make much sense, maybe you should get off the crack stem because it seems you are the one with paranoia setting in.Peek out your windwos, Quick!!! See the man watching you?
Im not the one screaming how your guns are going to be taken away and that the the black helos are in the sky..
Smokin Joe

Springfield Gardens, NY

#2740 Apr 29, 2013
Suck on this Teabaggers...

Magnum PI g

Ashburn, VA

#2741 Apr 29, 2013
Smokin Joe wrote:
Suck on this Teabaggers...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KUjvZ5QVn1YXX
I found out Obama is a closet "Duck Dynasty" fan. The number one redneck show on TV and the cast are Obama backers. Too funny. Will their ratings go down?

Weeeeeeeeee Weeeeeeeee
mike

Crossville, TN

#2742 Apr 29, 2013
Blood Creek wrote:
<quoted text>Pssstttt hear that?!!! Check the door!!!
What we have here is a paranoid fool...
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2743 May 9, 2013
The time is drawing near and obama is getting worried you can look at him and tell that so whats next everytime the spot light is on obama something bad happens in the US like the school shooting or the bombing or some type of killing and have you noticed the obama made a big deal over the bombing but does not care about bengaussi are the ones who died there
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2745 May 9, 2013
Not looking to good for obama looks like his whole team are noting more than fools
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2746 May 12, 2013
Obama, Obama, Obama, Boy you have got yourself in a mess with your lies
You should pack your bags and buy a passport before this all comes out Hahaha
mike

United States

#2747 May 12, 2013
Solid wrote:
Obama, Obama, Obama, Boy you have got yourself in a mess with your lies
You should pack your bags and buy a passport before this all comes out Hahaha
You need help for your bipolar condition..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2748 May 12, 2013
Come on Mike don't get mad at me it's your boy obama that is in quistion not little ol'me
mike

United States

#2749 May 12, 2013
Solid wrote:
Come on Mike don't get mad at me it's your boy obama that is in quistion not little ol'me
The only question is you learning how to spell quistion..
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2750 May 12, 2013
Look what I can spell " IMPEACHMENT "
And it has a good sound to it
Come on Mike say it with me IMPEACHMENT
and if Libya does not do it we can add the IRS tax targeting to boot
Ace

Ashburn, VA

#2752 May 12, 2013
Connie Lingus wrote:
<quoted text>The sad thing about the birther shit is a hell of a lot of the teabaggers actually believe that a non-citizen could be elected to the highest office in this country. The fact that they spout this crap to me and expect me to believe it is an insult to my intelligence.
I can't give you my real name but if did most likely you'd recognize me. Four months ago I uncovered money from the Obama's being funneled into Kenya. I investigated the money trail and found out that the money was used to buy a palatial plantain for the Obama's to reside in after he leaves office. My inside source, an Obama family's friend in Kenya also so told me that many of the Obama's from his fathers side who still reside in Kenya are telling others that Obama is planning to run for president of Kenya.

My first thought was that this can't be true. How could it be? But as I said I followed the money trail and during the course of my investigation I discovered that many of the Obama's reelection team have been visiting Kenya.

The investigated I started has been closed and I have been told my life is in danger if I ever discuss this publicly. I've decided that the truth is more important than my life.

I have left out a few other facts because as of yet I can not prove them. Everything else I've stated here is true and I can provide documentation that will verify the truth.

-Ace-
Solid

Lexington, KY

#2753 May 12, 2013
Solid wrote:
The time is drawing near and obama is getting worried you can look at him and tell that so whats next everytime the spot light is on obama something bad happens in the US like the school shooting or the bombing or some type of killing and have you noticed the obama made a big deal over the bombing but does not care about bengaussi are the ones who died there
damn I'm good there was a shooting in New Orleans
mike

United States

#2754 May 12, 2013
Solid wrote:
Look what I can spell " IMPEACHMENT "
And it has a good sound to it
Come on Mike say it with me IMPEACHMENT
and if Libya does not do it we can add the IRS tax targeting to boot
You cant impeach the president that's the congresses job and even if you could that doesn't guarentee removal from office that's the senates job..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Washington Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Venezuela 'sham' resolution renews US scorn for... Mar '14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
U.S. panel rejects changes to Washington skyline (Nov '13) Nov '13 inbred Genius 1
Immigration Rally Goes Forward on Mall (Oct '13) Oct '13 bob 23
'Million Muslim March' just a few hundred (Sep '13) Oct '13 alan 22
WWII vets get past barricades to see closed DC ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Eric L 5
Students fight climate change, cite personal re... (Oct '13) Oct '13 SpaceBlues 1
Earthquake One Year On: Where Were You? (Aug '12) Sep '13 Big Pooper 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Washington Monument People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••