Mickey Simmons' family wants answers to his death

There are 1 comment on the WGNS-AM Murfreesboro story from Sep 4, 2012, titled Mickey Simmons' family wants answers to his death. In it, WGNS-AM Murfreesboro reports that:

Family members of 51-year old Mickey Simmons who was here in Murfreesboro for a wedding are demanding answers to why this man was killed in a drive-by shooting on East Chestnut Street shortly after midnight early Monday morning .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WGNS-AM Murfreesboro.

Carrie brown

New York, NY

#1 Sep 6, 2012
Mikey was a very kind person there was nothing he wouldn't do for anyone. When my aunt died 2 years ago he help houses some of my family. I will miss him very much the town will not be the same without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stones River National Battlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman falls through apartment ceiling in Murfre... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Your_moms_rag 3
News Murfreesboro has great places to walk (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fascinated 1
News Man Accused of Stealing Girlfriends Car and Cre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 joeg 2
News Programs tell local story of Civil War (Dec '11) Dec '11 info central 1
News Battlefield vital in Civil War (Mar '11) Mar '11 TimmyG 1
News Maryville students on Civil War tour of state (Jan '11) Jan '11 wwelvis 1
More from around the web