Maryville students on Civil War tour of state

Jan 12, 2011 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel

MARYVILLE a ' Eleven students at Maryville College are crossing the state visiting various Civil War sites.

Read more
wwelvis

Kingston, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2011
I have a deck of playing cards from the civil war it has been passed down to me over 20o years old thear are the real ones if you world like to look at them emile me ,i have to vist doctors,and other days are busy,but i would make the time . to have ,you students,give them a loook see, they are very rare, wwelvis@yahoo.com they are the real deal.if they could only talk.maybee lee and grant.used them,i am disabled but i am willing to share this event ,, wwelvis,or you can make it to ROANE,COUNTY,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stones River National Battlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman falls through apartment ceiling in Murfre... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Your_moms_rag 3
News Murfreesboro has great places to walk (Mar '13) Mar '13 Fascinated 1
News Man Accused of Stealing Girlfriends Car and Cre... (Nov '12) Nov '12 joeg 2
News Programs tell local story of Civil War (Dec '11) Dec '11 info central 1
News Battlefield vital in Civil War (Mar '11) Mar '11 TimmyG 1
More from around the web