Firefighters battle blazes near Luray

Firefighters battle blazes near Luray

There are 1 comment on the Staunton Daily News Leader story from Jun 30, 2012, titled Firefighters battle blazes near Luray. In it, Staunton Daily News Leader reports that:

Dozens of firefighters hiked up steep mountain trails in triple-degree heat Friday, as efforts continued to contain a pair of unusual summer wildfires burning over hundreds of acres in the Shenandoah Valley.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Staunton Daily News Leader.

Debbi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 Jun 30, 2012
what effect did the rain Friday night have on the fire

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shenandoah National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Waynesboro Man Faces Multiple Rape, Sexual Assa... (Jul '13) Apr '17 HurricaneKev 67
News Animal Liberation Front Visits Scott Dean's D&S... (Oct '12) Feb '15 Animal Liberation... 2
News Body of Missing Hiker Found in National Park (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mary 11
News Dick Woods Road Remains Closed Through Weekend (Jul '13) Jul '13 Eaglescout1984 6
News Group Opposes Madison Proposal to Reopen Shenan... (May '13) Jun '13 Dodson 49
News UVA Grad Student to Run for Charlottesville Cou... (Apr '13) Apr '13 sez you 7
News Public Hearing Held on Disease Affecting Deer i... (Mar '13) Mar '13 sez you 19
More from around the web