San Antonio: An Enchanting City

San Antonio: An Enchanting City

There are 3 comments on the Vogel Talks RVing story from Oct 8, 2011, titled San Antonio: An Enchanting City. In it, Vogel Talks RVing reports that:

Texas is big, beautiful, and diverse. It's easy to think of Texas as a whole country-800 miles wide and nearly that far from north to south.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vogel Talks RVing.

4 Xmas

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Hello

Azle, TX

#3 Dec 25, 2011
San Antonio the most beautiful city in Texas? It doesn't say much for the rest of the cities. The riverwalk is a disgusting, over rated cesspool. There are just way to many people to be enjoyable. There isn't even room to walk. The quality of the food and service is some of the worst I have ever witnessed with the cheap metal and plastic tables and chairs. It is in great need of a complete remodel along with the majority of the city. The towers of America is another run down place with the
water features that smell as if it has untreated
water from the waste treatment plant. San Antonio has some of the most run down areas that goes on for miles and miles. San Antonio makes the worst areas of Los Angeles look good. Whom ever wrote this article needs to take another hard look at San Antonio and get a reality check. The king Williams area is a very small area of San Antonio and is not the norm of the city other than the high crime rate. Funny how they forgot to mention all the homes that are falling apart and are rat infested that spans the city from one end to the other. The most beautiful city in Texas doesn't say a whole lot for the rest of the state. Texas continues to be rated in the top ten worst states to live in along with being one of the poorest.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4 Dec 26, 2011
faculo hello

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Antonio Missions National Historical Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Old Texas mission ranch buried in funding limbo (Dec '09) Dec '09 sailorman2 2
More from around the web