Guilty Verdict in Chandra Levy Murder...

Guilty Verdict in Chandra Levy Murder Trial

There are 1 comment on the CBS News story from Nov 22, 2010, titled Guilty Verdict in Chandra Levy Murder Trial. In it, CBS News reports that:

Chandra Levy and her alleged killer Ingmar Guandique WASHINGTON After deliberating over parts of four days, the jury in the Chandra Levy murder trial found Ingmar Guandiqu of guilty of first-degree murder in the death of Washington intern Chandra Levy nearly a decade ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

TEA

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2010
If the feds would do their job and ENFORCE the EXISTING Immigration laws Americans would not be MURDERED by the Illegal alien invaders....

Make NO mistake about it, this is an INVASION!

ALL Illegal alien invaders should be treated as ENEMY COMBATANTS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Creek Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The endangered animals among us: meet the Delma... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Kerry Condor 2
News Secret hearings in case of Chandra Levy slaying (Jan '13) Jan '13 Magadala 3
News Illegal immigrant convicted of murdering intern... (Nov '10) Nov '10 AmberDru 1
News Prosecutors: Police erred in Chandra Levy case (Oct '10) Oct '10 HeadCheese 5
News Some Levy trial jurors eliminated (Oct '10) Oct '10 USA 1st 1
News A Lesson for Obama in D.C. Mayor's Election Loss (Sep '10) Sep '10 ohReally__________ 5
News Prosecutors, defense lawyers battle over jury p... (Aug '10) Aug '10 R U Kidding Me 3
More from around the web