Prosecutors: Police erred in Chandra ...

Prosecutors: Police erred in Chandra Levy case

There are 5 comments on the The Washington Times story from Oct 25, 2010, titled Prosecutors: Police erred in Chandra Levy case. In it, The Washington Times reports that:

Prosecutors acknowledged Monday that police made a huge mistake nearly a decade ago when they focused on then-Rep. Gary Condit in the disappearance of Washington intern Chandra Levy, but they told a jury they now have the right man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Times.

Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Oct 25, 2010
No physical evidence, but this guy 'admits' to doing it, so he must be the guy.

So, why weren't they able to FIND HER BODY when they first searched the area?? Then it SUDDENLY appears a year later.

Too convenient, ya think?
crook county fix

Watseka, IL

#3 Oct 25, 2010
she was a hooker thats a fact and condit was a regular.......cut the BS
frank miller

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2010
That CNN is really a piece of Tabloid work!! I watched that one hour Chandra Levy expose, B4 the trial of the real suspect, by some drop-dead gorgeous monitor! Grossly maligned Rep. Gary Condit, I think representing Modesto, CA at the time, consumed all her attention, probably because Gary may now be a witness, as if he was still a suspect, just because he had chosen at the time, not to talk to the Press, as at the time Chandra was working on Prison reforms with Condit. I don't think she ever got to the current defendant's background! I don't know where CNN digs up these monitor flakes, who if they were real journalism graduates, would refuse to do such an obvious fantasizing that people would have rather seen an high-status innocent man convicted than some nobody!! As if very voters popular at the time Rep. Gary Condit and his family, had not suffered enough by forcing him to resign!
F.M.

frank miller

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Oh shut you stupid tabloid gossip moron 'mrs wellinmellon Gibsonton, FL #5' I followed that entire mentor Rep.Gary Condit {CA}/assigned to him Chandra Levy, University major in I think Social Science, very traditional on-the-job training, just like last senior year Law graduates are assigned to Supreme Court Justices, at both State, and Federal levels! The gossip mongering of an affair, with no Chandra Levy diary entry proof, in such an open curious Washington D.C. culture, at the time revulsed me, for reasons I'd rather not write here, did not even meet the subsequent rush to criminal involvement judgement I think basic 3 tenets: Motive; Opportunity: Chandra was often
seen jogging in that park; Physical evidence.
F.M.
HeadCheese

Decatur, GA

#7 Oct 25, 2010
mrs wellinmellon wrote:
condit was getting a peice of that pretty little thing - sounds like clinton all over again! typical of democraps - lie and deny even if a girls life or reputation is at stake!!!
Pull your head of the sand. Men getting piece of butt from a willing woman is not tied to political lines.

Why didn't you say it sounds like Gov Sanford all over again.

You partisan sheep are insanely and blissfully ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Creek Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The endangered animals among us: meet the Delma... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Kerry Condor 2
News Secret hearings in case of Chandra Levy slaying (Jan '13) Jan '13 Magadala 3
News Illegal immigrant convicted of murdering intern... (Nov '10) Nov '10 AmberDru 1
News Guilty Verdict in Chandra Levy Murder Trial (Nov '10) Nov '10 TEA 1
News Some Levy trial jurors eliminated (Oct '10) Oct '10 USA 1st 1
News A Lesson for Obama in D.C. Mayor's Election Loss (Sep '10) Sep '10 ohReally__________ 5
News Prosecutors, defense lawyers battle over jury p... (Aug '10) Aug '10 R U Kidding Me 3
More from around the web