8-year mystery of Chandra Levy's slay...

8-year mystery of Chandra Levy's slaying may end in arrest; probe ruined congressman's career

There are 3 comments on the www.newsday.com story from Feb 22, 2009, titled 8-year mystery of Chandra Levy's slaying may end in arrest; probe ruined congressman's career. In it, www.newsday.com reports that:

Media reports Saturday Feb. 21, 2009 in Washington and California say that an arrest may be close in the slaying of the former federal intern whose disappearance ended Gary Condit's congressional career.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newsday.com.

Pat Kittle

Boulder Creek, CA

#1 Feb 23, 2009
An illegal alien??

Impossible!!
Oh Yes

Mesa, AZ

#2 Feb 23, 2009
DNA is what I just heard on TV.
Illegal pond scum.
Bluenote

Conway, SC

#4 Feb 24, 2009
Oh Yes wrote:
DNA is what I just heard on TV.
Illegal pond scum.
If this is true, you can bet the MSM will bury this story like it never happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rock Creek Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The endangered animals among us: meet the Delma... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Kerry Condor 2
News Secret hearings in case of Chandra Levy slaying (Jan '13) Jan '13 Magadala 3
News Illegal immigrant convicted of murdering intern... (Nov '10) Nov '10 AmberDru 1
News Guilty Verdict in Chandra Levy Murder Trial (Nov '10) Nov '10 TEA 1
News Prosecutors: Police erred in Chandra Levy case (Oct '10) Oct '10 HeadCheese 5
News Some Levy trial jurors eliminated (Oct '10) Oct '10 USA 1st 1
News A Lesson for Obama in D.C. Mayor's Election Loss (Sep '10) Sep '10 ohReally__________ 5
More from around the web