State protects, league cares for wild...

State protects, league cares for wild herd

There are 2 comments on the Springfield News Leader story from Nov 6, 2011, titled State protects, league cares for wild herd. In it, Springfield News Leader reports that:

Up to five small bands of wild horses roam parts of Shannon County north and east of Eminence, according to Jim Smith, a member of the Missouri Wild Horse League and owner of Cross Country Trail Ride.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Springfield News Leader.

uradumbazz

Trumann, AR

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Wow,wait until the Branson nut job poster hears THIS,more horse crap going in or near what they think is their precious river to gripe about and badmouth! Maybe it had better get a lawyer to sue those wild horses or call the cops to have them arrested for crapping near or in the river,LOL!!!!
yep

O Fallon, MO

#2 Dec 13, 2011
uradumbazz wrote:
Wow,wait until the Branson nut job poster hears THIS,more horse crap going in or near what they think is their precious river to gripe about and badmouth! Maybe it had better get a lawyer to sue those wild horses or call the cops to have them arrested for crapping near or in the river,LOL!!!!
ya no s@#$t. lol i stated that a long time ago on the other post and they never had anything to say about that.i also told them they will cross the river when and where they want to. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ozark National Scenic Riverways Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New plan for Ozark riverways includes limits on... (Feb '15) Feb '15 tom an kelly 1
News BuzzChatter Monday: Obama optimistic on immigra... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jose 2
News Officials: Convicted murderer escapes Mich. prison (Feb '14) Feb '14 wichita-rick 8
News Emerson, Van Buren residents opposed to river r... (Aug '09) Sep '10 getalong 200
News Factions to face off on options for Ozarks (Jun '09) Jun '09 Ozark lady 1
News Pine knots illuminate the past (Feb '09) Feb '09 WELLRED 4
More from around the web