Travel - Dark Destinations: Vamping I...

Travel - Dark Destinations: Vamping It Up in Forks, Wash.

There are 1 comment on the La Verne Online story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Travel - Dark Destinations: Vamping It Up in Forks, Wash.. In it, La Verne Online reports that:

Bella's 1953 Chevy pick-up. Finally, the West Coast has an answer to Dan Brown's "The Da Vinci Code," and, most recently, "The Lost Symbol." Like fans of those two mega-selling page-turners, readers of Stephenie Meyer's vampire romance series "Twilight" can tramp around the tiny town of Forks, Wash.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at La Verne Online.

cathyhouck

Hope, IN

#1 Oct 15, 2009
I just finished the Twilight series of books (4). I loved them ,now I have to see Forks.
Thanks,
Cathy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Olympic National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Legendary 'Kalaloch Big Cedar' in Olympic Natio... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Norma Todd 1
News Sequim residents have hearings set for tickets ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Bob and Regina Sn... 1
News Tsunami flotsam may be recycled as roadway mate... (Mar '13) Mar '13 fukuda 1
News Here's how automatic cuts would hurt Washington (Feb '13) Feb '13 mom from ohio 1
News Likely tsunami dock in Wash. state causing concern (Dec '12) Dec '12 RayOne 6
News The Patriotic Mint Showcases New Collection of ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 cold black coffee 1
News Republican bill would allow Border Patrol to ig... (Oct '11) Oct '11 With You 7
More from around the web