The rally for nothing in particular

The rally for nothing in particular

There are 2 comments on the MyFoxPhilly story from Mar 24, 2012, titled The rally for nothing in particular. In it, MyFoxPhilly reports that:

The atheist "Reason Rally" that will take place in Washington on Saturday, March 24 symbolizes the growing strength of atheism in American culture and politics.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyFoxPhilly.

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#1 Mar 24, 2012
As posted on the item, if FUX Noise doesn't censor it:

-----

"Ilk"? "Peddling it"? Why does it not surprise me that the only "writer" about atheism that FUX Noise employs is inept?

People like Dawkins and Hitchens do not write books to get rich or live in opulence, unlike slime such as Joel Osteen or Pat Robertson.

Associating atheism with communist atrocities displays the "writer's" stupidity. Communism is an extremist ideology. Fascism is an extremist ideology. Religions ARE extremist ideologies. All three are guilty of atrocities, of mass murders.

Atheism is an absence of ideology. No one has ever murdered anyone in the name of nothing.
Epicurus

Ocala, FL

#2 Mar 25, 2012
I can do what the desert gods CANNOT do... I can forgive without a ultimatum. True love is unconditional... unfortunately gods are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

National Mall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 15 Powerful Images From The March For Black Women Oct 2 coretta 1
News Smithsonian's black history museum popular dest... Sep 23 Porch Honkey 1
News Pro-Trump rally draws hundreds, not thousands t... Sep '17 spocko 87
News How Black Lives Matter got Trump supporters to ... Sep '17 WATCHING LIVONIA 1
News Pro-Trump rally draws hundreds, not thousands t... Sep '17 bblight 2
News Fireworks pollute the atmosphere and disturb birds Jul '17 CabotRes 2
News Gays for Trump leader organizing 'Free Speech' ... Jul '17 Trump Meltdown 1
More from around the web