Second time with Obama not as thrilling as before

Jan 6, 2013 Full story: Northern Michigan News 32

Four years and one re-election after Barack Obama became America's first black president, some of the thrill is gone.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Jan 6, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
You know, at first I wasnt't real thrilled, but now? I couldn;t be happier! I've talked with my Republican Senator and asked him to go right along with these anti-american liberals. Now before the conservatives think I'm some god damned liberal scum, hear me out...
These liberals are hell bent on destroying this Country, and starting a Civil War, so why prolong the inevitable? Go ahead and let them do it, so we can get this Civil War on and start killing them off quicker. This Covert shit and sneaking around and having to cover our tracks while we kill them off is taking too damned long. I wanna see a full on civil war, where we don;t have to worry about the Cops getting in our way, where we can kill these bastards off with impunity until they are extinct.
After that is over we can reclaim the Country we lost, refound it, and reopeal all of their liberal Bullshit that destroyed it in the fist place, all the communist bullshit this Tyranical bastard we have occupying our White House illegally rammed through Congress against the will of the people, and get our Freedoms that were lost back, as well once again becoming USA citizens again.
These liberal filths death is certain either way and they most definitely are going to be extinct in time, it's just a matter of how long do the people want it to take? Also how much are you willing to let these tyranical bastards and scum steal from you? Me? I'm nbot gonna let them steal a fucking penny or any of my property that is not monetary either, because I cut their asses off 5 years ago (almost 6 now) when i saw this coming, shut down my buisness, laid off the filth (and unfotunately some good Amercians too), took what was left and shipped it overseas, and had a foreign investor invest in gold when the gold market looked real attractive at that time, and had it place in a anonymlous account. I've made a fortune I would've never made here, and I've cut these bastards off and helped to starve them out and keep them broke and in debt. Until every single of them are dead that's the way it's gonna stay too. I now deal in cash money ordr only for monthly payments and this Communist Regime doesn;t get a penny in taxes from me.
I also don;t pay gas tax. I get my fuel from the local airport which doesn;t have tax on it, and have spent a great deal of time gassing up there, and siphoning off 1/2 of a tank of it each week into a large storage tank I had placed undergound to store it for future use.
My family before I was married (mother and father) renounced their citizenship and packed ebverything ina straoge container , and moved to another Country so that they would not loose all their assets in the death tax these bastards passed many years ago. These filth are totally cutoff as far as me and may family and entnded family is concerned and they will live out the rest of their miserable and short existence (very short now) broke, jobless, homeless (or soon to be homelss when they can't pay their bills), and starving. That's another way I am hel;ping to rid the earth of the vile Cancer.
Fight these svil maniacval sons of biytches and whores, make them suffer, and either help them to die quickly or kill them off, because very soon the war is on and we are gonna do just THAT!
When you get a free moment, drop dead.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>When you get a free moment, drop dead.
You first! You earned it! You too can make your way back to hell! 8-)

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Obama is WAY too ghetto rich with my money. And he was never even poor!

Location hidden

#27 Jan 6, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
Obama is WAY too ghetto rich with my money. And he was never even poor!
That made your fellow cro magnons drool.
1914 too 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam

#28 Jan 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Speak for yourself… yeah 4 years later isn’t going to have the excitement as the first time, but people a satisfied and happy with the President that we have… that’s why we just re-elected him in a landslide with a mandate. But at least we get the added bonus of truly enjoying the misery and suffering of these bitter right-wing tea-bagging losers.
Pat! Y U always hoppy but yo BOSS is worrize!!;)
1914 too 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam

#29 Jan 6, 2013
Ninthman wrote:
"Shit is smellier the second time around" ___Frank
wow-9boy! U learn how to leave the spaces!_________ C+ 4U!!;-000
1914 too 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam

#30 Jan 6, 2013
NoMoreUSA wrote:
<quoted text>
You first! You earned it! You too can make your way back to hell! 8-)
NCer!! U+S=A you always beee Amen butta no"mas State!! ;-000h, how is yo real Estate?;)

Location hidden

#31 Jan 6, 2013
If the second election of Obama is not as thrilling as the first, it is because having a black president is no longer a novelty. But whatever he may have lost in "thrill" value, he has gained in respect and stature, both here and around the world.
1914 too 2014

Hanoi, Vietnam

#32 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
If the second election of Obama is not as thrilling as the first, it is because having a black president is no longer a novelty. But whatever he may have lost in "thrill" value, he has gained in respect and stature, both here and around the world.
Woofe!!!;-000000h, 2 more mark@incentreee!!!;-0

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#34 Jan 6, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
I agree Larry, give Obama a break. He has work to do to get us $25TRILLION in debt in 4 short years. Did I mention he's our first black president? Disagree with his spending and you are a racist. Oh, and he 'won' the Nobel Peace Prize, that is why he is so respected around the world, it is definitely not because he sends money and troops.

Since: Dec 07

Athens, TX

#36 Jan 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Speak for yourself… yeah 4 years later isn’t going to have the excitement as the first time, but people a satisfied and happy with the President that we have… that’s why we just re-elected him in a landslide with a mandate. But at least we get the added bonus of truly enjoying the misery and suffering of these bitter right-wing tea-bagging losers.
Congrats....once again you surpassed your last clueless judgment records.....hilarious.

The mandate is a myth,” said John Altman, associate professor of political science at York College of Pennsylvania.“But even if there was such a thing as a mandate, this clearly isn’t an election that would produce one.”

He pointed to Obama’s small margin of victory and the fact that U.S. voters are divided deeply by race, gender, spirituality, and party affiliation. You can’t claim to be carrying out the will of the people when the populous has little shared will.

Try to accept the truth for once....phoney.

Location hidden

#37 Jan 6, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Larry, give Obama a break. He has work to do to get us $25TRILLION in debt in 4 short years. Did I mention he's our first black president? Disagree with his spending and you are a racist. Oh, and he 'won' the Nobel Peace Prize, that is why he is so respected around the world, it is definitely not because he sends money and troops.
My sentiments exactly, minus the sarcasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

National Mall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier ordered her offi... Jul '14 Drake_Burrwood 1
Cruz, Palin join protesters at WWII Memorial (Oct '13) May '14 swedenforever 1,271
Thousands chant slogans for comprehensive immig... (Mar '10) May '14 viva operation WB2 149
New York Times Joins the Bumbling Keystone XL Cops Apr '14 SpaceBlues 1
Keystone XL pipeline protesters gather in Washi... Apr '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 1
On this Day: Martin Luther King Jr. Gives His I... (Aug '08) Apr '14 Akirah 35
Local religious leaders urge support for immigr... (Mar '14) Apr '14 Cricket 23 40
•••

National Mall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••