Mojave Cross battle

Mojave Cross battle

There are 1 comment on the Press-Enterprise story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Mojave Cross battle. In it, Press-Enterprise reports that:

Lawyers for a California veterans group said they will file a motion in federal court today seeking to intervene in the long-running dispute over a cross in the Mojave Desert that has stood for 76 years as a war memorial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Enterprise.

Jack Corsaut

Nipomo, CA

#1 Sep 22, 2010
Interesting that Obama is very vocal in support of the Muslim center close to the ground zero area, but has had his justice department block the replacement of the cross the Supreme Court said had a right to be there.

The "intellectual" position that the U.S. is to blame for anything imaginable, is becoming tiresome - as is the tiresome rhetoric from this Harvard elitist.

And - the same people who have attacked Christianity constantly are the same ones on the front lines to defend Muslims - WHY?

Truly an unholy alliance - the left wing and the Muslims.

I'm sure Obama is a great law professor - let's send him back to Harvard where he belongs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mojave National Preserve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This short, scenic Mojave train tour was a long... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Christopher Keller 1
News A cross in a national park in the Mojave Desert... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Jack Corsaut 1
News Disputed Mojave cross honoring U.S. war dead st... (May '10) May '10 Tamerlane 28
News Supreme Court Refuses to Ban Mojave Cross (Apr '10) May '10 Lucys_Fur_Coat 51
News Thieves take controversial Mojave Desert cross (May '10) May '10 laojim 37
News 'Mojave Cross' Stolen; Was Subject Of Recent Su... (May '10) May '10 laojim 1
News High court supports Mojave cross in Calif. (Apr '10) May '10 Deng 29
More from around the web