Page County Tea Party seeks volunteers and issues

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: Page News and Courier

At their fifth monthly meeting last Thursday at the Bridge Theater, Page County Tea Party leaders appealed for more volunteers and more members, while considering specific local issues to focus upon.

Read more
Warren Pence

Martinsville, VA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
I would like to recieve any available Imformation on Tea Party activities and try to make my self available to assist them.
Mark Cubbage

Charlottesville, VA

#2 Apr 29, 2012
I would like to receive information on meetings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lincoln Memorial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Dec '14 juegoskizi 6
News This day in history: "I have a dream" speech (Aug '14) Aug '14 Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 5
News Our View: King's vision for the black community... (Aug '13) Aug '14 Malcom X_ 3
police at the Lincoln memorial today, may 14,2014 (May '14) May '14 Kainat 1
News Kids join the immigration battle as time grows ... (May '14) May '14 squeezers 11
News Protests call for return of kidnapped girls (May '14) May '14 Deo Vindice 1
News On this Day: Martin Luther King Jr. Gives His I... (Aug '08) Apr '14 Akirah 35
More from around the web