Henderson looks to clean up former magnesium mine

Nov 11, 2008 Full story: Las Vegas Sun

Tue, Nov 11, 2008 City of Henderson As Henderson prepares to annex nearly 800 acres along the city's eastern border, city officials are planning for the cleanup and eventual development of the one-time mining ...

Full Story
Comment

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#1 Nov 12, 2008
Right.
This is just one of the sites they plan to approve the building of family homes.
Buyers beware....

Since: Nov 09

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Screw that they are looking for shit in the ground my good man. They are going to find a bunch of corpses and bones!! That area is were alot of bodies were dumped in the past and present. And they are going to have a field day there. they are also looking for illegal barrell's buried out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Mead National Recreation Area Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 motorcyclists injured on Northshore Road near... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Raymond Cochran 1
Cliven Bundy checks the inside of his small hel... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Feds r cattle rus... 1
Flash flood watches, warnings over much of sout... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Mike 1
Aspiring Actor From Chicago Drowns In Nevada (Jul '12) Jul '12 Joyce Lance 1
1 dead, 1 hurt in shooting on Lake Mohave shore (Oct '11) Oct '11 Ski 1
Lake Mead water level prompts closure of launch... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Vegas Pee 1
Woman says son who died in desert was experienc... (Aug '09) Aug '09 rick haynes 5
More from around the web