Duo helped in '89 with Valdez spill i...

Duo helped in '89 with Valdez spill in Alaska

There are 6 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jun 16, 2010, titled Duo helped in '89 with Valdez spill in Alaska. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

National Park Service Ranger Jerry Grubb, now a candidate for Sevier County sheriff, holds a rifle while watching for bears as workers clean up the oil spill from the Exxon Valdez near Seward, Alaska, in 1989.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Good News

Nashville, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Hey Mr. Cate. Looks like jerrysheriffgrubb.blogspot.com is looking for you. HA HA HA
Investigator

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jun 18, 2010
The only time Seals has been in the paper is when they are showing the LATEST investigation into something he has done.
Good News

Nashville, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2010
wondering if the corruption in Sevier County will be as hard to clean up as the oil spill. I think he is going to need a bigger gun and plenty of ammo
jerrysheriffgrubb.blogspot.com
FBP

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Jul 3, 2010
I believe Mr. Grubb is a hero and Mr. Mgdrichian along with his friend, Mr. Seals, are zeros.
Good News

Kodak, TN

#8 Jul 3, 2010
He will beat your sorry asses like a drum in the general Election as well. Now piss off fools and go kiss Ross's ass Grubb! do you want to touch a real Glock Jerry instead of a rubber one?
FBP

Oak Ridge, TN

#9 Jul 3, 2010
Good News wrote:
He will beat your sorry asses like a drum in the general Election as well. Now piss off fools and go kiss Ross's ass Grubb! do you want to touch a real Glock Jerry instead of a rubber one?
This is why I do not like the thought of a Sheriff who has close friends like this Mgrdichian person.

I do not believe that Mr. Grubb and Mr. Mgrdichian would have anything in common, so that's why I'm voting for Jerry Grubb. That way, if the county continues in it's downward spiral, it won't be my fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenai Fjords National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Array Of 17 Stations Will Help National Park Se... (Aug '11) Aug '11 John 1
News Fairbanks tour guide finds niche in gay, lesbia... (Sep '08) Sep '08 fuzi 1
More from around the web