Fairbanks tour guide finds niche in g...

Fairbanks tour guide finds niche in gay, lesbian market

There are 1 comment on the lgbttravel.blogspot.com story from Sep 7, 2008, titled Fairbanks tour guide finds niche in gay, lesbian market. In it, lgbttravel.blogspot.com reports that:

Our basecamp among the fireweed of Bulldog Cove was right out of an Alaska postcard. Behind us sat a freshwater lagoon hemmed in by jagged peaks covered in a lush carpet of green. The view from our beach overlooked the coastal Bear Glacier. Waves crashed against the twisted sea stacks that cut the cove off from the rest of Resurrection Bay, about 20 miles from Seward. It was picture perfect; exactly what you want if you are a traveler paying a pretty penny for a guided Alaska experience. I was one of a dozen guests on a week-long tour with Out in Alaska, a Fairbanks-based guide service that specializes in adventurous trips for gay and lesbian travelers. more Photo: Tim Stallard

Join the discussion below, or Read more at lgbttravel.blogspot.com.

“STFU”

Since: May 07

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2008
Careful that the Alaska governor doesn't try to make "christian conversion therapy" a mandatory sentence for any "out" queers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kenai Fjords National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... (Sep '15) Sep '16 Actual Science 1,568
News Array Of 17 Stations Will Help National Park Se... (Aug '11) Aug '11 John 1
News Duo helped in '89 with Valdez spill in Alaska (Jun '10) Jul '10 Good News 4
More from around the web