100,000 turn out for Obama in Missouri

100,000 turn out for Obama in Missouri

There are 9 comments on the afp.google.com story from Oct 18, 2008, titled 100,000 turn out for Obama in Missouri. In it, afp.google.com reports that:

A gigantic crowd numbered by police at 100,000 people turned out for a rally here Saturday by Democrat Barack Obama on the closing stretch of the White House campaign.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at afp.google.com.

blondegenes

Lenexa, KS

#1 Oct 18, 2008
The real truth that the main stream media doesn't want you to know about Gov Palin;
[b]"Palin Helps Alaska Get Rich Off Oil While the Rest of the Country Suffers"[/b]

"Welcome to the People's Republic of Alaska, where every resident this year will get a [b]$3,200[/b] payout(per person), thanks in no small measure to the efforts of Sarah Palin, the state's Republican governor. That's [b]$22,400 for a family of seven[/b], like Palin's.
No wonder she is popular with voters in a state whose [b]residents pay no income or sales taxes[/b] but are blessed with state coffers rolling in cash at a time when all other states are suffering."

http://www.alternet.org/election08/97428/pali...

McCain doesn't need to spread YOUR hard earned dollars around,,he and Palin have The Plan to save the economy!

What have the Democrats done for you lately?
And, why isn't the main stream media reporting this bit of good news to U.S. citizens?
AlG

Collinsville, IL

#2 Oct 18, 2008
Let me see , who has profited the greatest since Republicans have been in office the last eight years . Corporations, CEOs and the richest 5% of America .

Who hasn't profited ? the middle class the average citizen! THATS OK IM VOTING OBAMA!!!

THE END

Bar Harbor, ME

#5 Oct 18, 2008
A violent and sudden end would terminate all life on earth; Major obama social and political upheavals would occur around the world; The war of Armageddon would take place in America God would pour horrendous wrath on most of humanity; and Obama loves this so much obama says it's my duty to end mankind please vote obama and end the world thank you..........
N2itive

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2008
Baby Alex wrote:
100,000 misguided sheep. Wake up folks!
But what about the millions who are suffering because of the irresponsibility of the current administration? I'm sure you don't care to hold Bush responsible. McCain should have ran as an Independent. But he outsmarted himself and stuck with Bush. Now, according to you, we should continue down the same path. How intelligent!
what if

Hayes, VA

#7 Oct 18, 2008
AlG wrote:
Let me see , who has profited the greatest since Republicans have been in office the last eight years . Corporations, CEOs and the richest 5% of America .
Who hasn't profited ? the middle class the average citizen! THATS OK IM VOTING OBAMA!!!
who should profit from working, the worker or the welfare lazy bum. what and who do you think should profit??? did you read this somewhere and just not think about it said? If you ever think that there will be a report someday under Obama all the unemployed people across this great land finally got a raise, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT???? oh I get it, you want something for free, and think someone is about to give it to you,,,,hahahahaha
what if

Hayes, VA

#8 Oct 18, 2008
N2itive wrote:
<quoted text>But what about the millions who are suffering because of the irresponsibility of the current administration? I'm sure you don't care to hold Bush responsible. McCain should have ran as an Independent. But he outsmarted himself and stuck with Bush. Now, according to you, we should continue down the same path. How intelligent!
put down your play station and get a job. suffering or hungry and too lazy to work???
N2itive

United States

#9 Oct 18, 2008
what if wrote:
<quoted text>put down your play station and get a job. suffering or hungry and too lazy to work???
You gotta be a McCainer, cause you ain't making no sense. You fit right in with 'em.
legaltaxpayer

Pearl River, NY

#10 Oct 18, 2008
ObamaIsAFraud

Coos Bay, OR

#11 Oct 18, 2008
Reinforces my belief that Obama is just a dumb celebrity and not Presidential material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jefferson National Expansion Memorial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Louis Named Most Dangerous U.S. City (Nov '10) Nov '10 thx lets see 1
News St. Louis beat out Camden, NJ, to earn ranking ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 too late 1
News Most dangerous city survey names St. Louis, Cam... (Nov '10) Nov '10 There you are 1
News White supremacists, protestors rally around Arc... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Made The List 6
More from around the web