Trans-Canada reopens after Rogers Pas...

Trans-Canada reopens after Rogers Pass landslide

There are 2 comments on the CBC story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Trans-Canada reopens after Rogers Pass landslide. In it, CBC reports that:

Mud and debris have covered the Trans Canada Highway near the east boundary of Glacier National Park in B.C., about 250 kilometres west of Calgary.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBC.

fyi

Toronto, Canada

#2 Oct 1, 2010
QUITTNER

Toronto, Canada

#3 Oct 1, 2010
3:18 pm, Friday, October 1, 2010:
RE: Trans-Canada reopens after Rogers Pass landslide
.... Ah the advantages of travel by air: No landslides, no derailments; only possibly fatal crashes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glacier National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuban dissidents feel sidelined as US focuses o... Jul 24 L I G E R 11
News Fact Sheet: Celebrating Earth Day with New Step... Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Blackfeet launch campaign to cancel energy leases Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Canada's deadliest avalanche remembered 105 yea... Mar '15 Tim 1
News Whitefish is Montana's winter vacation destination Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Harry Reid Internet Sales Tax Illustration by G... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Cat74 1
News Woman guilty of pushing husband off cliff appeals (Oct '14) Oct '14 Princess done puking 1
More from around the web