Suicides in national parks increase i...

Suicides in national parks increase in 2008

There are 5 comments on the KOB-TV story from Jan 2, 2009, titled Suicides in national parks increase in 2008. In it, KOB-TV reports that:

SALT LAKE CITY - Freshly unemployed, former business executive Bruce J. Colburn flew to the far northwest corner of Montana in search of a place to die.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB-TV.

Phart Lover

South Jordan, UT

#1 Jan 3, 2009
We all have to face death at some point in our lives.

Death. Somehow we just can't avoid it.
dpb

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jan 3, 2009
Nice place to die.
JokerJumper

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Jan 3, 2009
Sounds like a new business opportunuity:

"For a few my company will find a final resting place for you. We have the largest database listing over 1 million locations ranging from the plainest to the most beautiful heaven on earth scenic locations. Call Vinnie at Final Rest America, 1800GOODBYE."
JokerJumper

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jan 3, 2009
Can't proofread too well. Ad should read "For a fee...."
Jurk

South Jordan, UT

#5 Jan 4, 2009
I think the best way to off yourself is to go to your local supermarket, go to the meat dept.,lay down in the cooler and off yourself. You'll remain cool for the coroner to pick you up and it will give the supermarket a chance to really clean the cooler and make sure they are serving their customers well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glacier National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zinke wants smaller monuments, but not at home Sep '17 Size Matters 1
News US cancels energy leases in Montana area sacred... (Nov '16) Nov '16 USA Today 1
News Players have shot at $415 million Mega Millions... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Nozy 4
News Cuban dissidents feel sidelined as US focuses o... (Jul '15) Jul '15 L I G E R 11
News Fact Sheet: Celebrating Earth Day with New Step... (Apr '15) Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Blackfeet launch campaign to cancel energy leases (Apr '15) Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Canada's deadliest avalanche remembered 105 yea... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
More from around the web