Glacier was the 'hidden gem'

Glacier was the 'hidden gem'

There are 2 comments on the Billings Gazette story from Aug 21, 2008, titled Glacier was the 'hidden gem'. In it, Billings Gazette reports that:

Editor's note: Glacier National Park turns 100 in 2010, in the midst of some of the most rapid change the park has experienced.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Billings Gazette.

Phil from Iowa

Mankato, MN

#1 Sep 21, 2008
What I like most about GNP, besides the parks beauty, is the lodges and the food. You have really never lost that magic people will come to visit. OK the buses are really special too.
Phil from Iowa

Mankato, MN

#2 Sep 21, 2008
I also wanted to add that I email my congressman every chance I get about funding for our Parks. Everyone needs to. I was in GNP in 2005 before that my wife and I honeymooned in 1986, two trips that get me by my 9-5...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glacier National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cuban dissidents feel sidelined as US focuses o... (Jul '15) Jul '15 L I G E R 11
News Fact Sheet: Celebrating Earth Day with New Step... (Apr '15) Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Blackfeet launch campaign to cancel energy leases (Apr '15) Apr '15 seen any of these 1
News Canada's deadliest avalanche remembered 105 yea... (Mar '15) Mar '15 Tim 1
News Whitefish is Montana's winter vacation destination (Mar '15) Mar '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Harry Reid Internet Sales Tax Illustration by G... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Cat74 1
News Woman guilty of pushing husband off cliff appeals (Oct '14) Oct '14 Princess done puking 1
More from around the web