Repairs stall for Civil War statue

Repairs stall for Civil War statue

There are 2 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 18, 2011, titled Repairs stall for Civil War statue. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A drill press sits atop the pedestal for the 4th New York Artillery monument above Devil's Den on the Gettysburg battlefield.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

whomever

Northville, MI

#1 Nov 18, 2011
I see yet another bs plea for donations from suckers in the not too distant future. Meanwhile the heads at the VC continue raking in 100s of thousands of dollars per year.
85th Pennsylvania

Uniontown, PA

#2 Nov 25, 2011
I'd be willing to donate and I don't believe I'm a sucker. I would do so to show respect to the heroes of both sides who fought and died there so many years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg National Military Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protests planned at Gettysburg battlefield this... Jul '17 Nileypoo busted 10
News Well, It Looks Like Progressives Decided Not To... Jul '17 Fitus T Bluster 7
News Gettysburg Burning (Apr '17) May '17 Fitus T Bluster 12
News Park Service to burn parts of Gettysburga (Sep '16) Mar '17 Glass of Port 6
News Park Service plans fire on Gettysburg battlefield (Sep '15) Oct '16 Pink Eye 4
News Gettysburg Bookstore Pulls Confederate Flag Mer... (Jun '15) Oct '16 Papa Boner 5
News Gettysburg to become 'sister' to Japanese city (Aug '16) Aug '16 Sekigahara Stinks 1
More from around the web