Mel Poole Named Interim Superintenden...

Mel Poole Named Interim Superintendent of Gettysburg NMP

There are 1 comment on the GettysBLOG story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Mel Poole Named Interim Superintendent of Gettysburg NMP. In it, GettysBLOG reports that:

National Park Service U.S. Department of the Interior Gettysburg National Military Park 1195 Baltimore Pike, Suite 100 Gettysburg, PA 17325 717/334-1124 phone 717/334-1891 fax Philadelphia, PA, November 10: National Park Service Northeast Regional Director Dennis R. Reidenbach has named Mel Poole as interim superintendent of Gettysburg National ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GettysBLOG.

Since: Nov 09

Annapolis, MD

#1 Nov 15, 2009
I hope he'll stop the senseless destruction of our trees!! After all they change carbon dioxide to oxygen. Just because a few (very few!) people complain that it (the battlefield) doesn't look like it did in 1863 is no reason in my opinion to cut down perfectly healthy trees. They make it very pleasant in the summer when all the tourists invade the battlefield!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg National Military Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Park Service plans fire on Gettysburg battlefield Sep '15 Stimpy 3
News Gettysburg Bookstore Pulls Confederate Flag Mer... Jul '15 Boom 4
News How well do you know the Gettysburg Address? (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hate gettysburg 3
News Gettysburg plans battlefield fire Oct. 30 (Oct '14) Oct '14 Daisy 1
News Police: Man arrested after 5-hour Gettysburg ba... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Skip 13
News Man charged for assault, fire at Gettysburg Nat... (Aug '14) Aug '14 St David 1
News Ku Klux Klan to rally on Gettysburg, Pa., battl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Snitch 2
More from around the web