KKK members want to rally at Gettysburg battlefield

Sep 3, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Evening Sun

A man identifying himself only as Willie, the Grand Dragon for the West Virginia Chapter of the World Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, left, attends a rally in 2006 at Gettysburg National Military Park.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
General N B Forrest

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Gettysburg loves the Klan.
General N B Forrest

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

The KKK has probably been reading these forums for some time now and is tired of hearing all this talk about the severe gang and crime problems plaguing Gettysburg. At the suggestion of some of you the KKK is coming to Gettysburg and help all of you poor white trash folks out. See you there Davenport and Pinkeye.
Davenport

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

General N B Forrest wrote:
The KKK has probably been reading these forums for some time now and is tired of hearing all this talk about the severe gang and crime problems plaguing Gettysburg. At the suggestion of some of you the KKK is coming to Gettysburg and help all of you poor white trash folks out. See you there Davenport and Pinkeye.
They are going to be disappointed if they are basing things on our post here, but that is what this is about. Don't want to spread any truth, just false rumors.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

General N B Forrest wrote:
Being a direct descendant of a very famous general I KNOW you aren't referring to myself as being considered "white trash". The true Gettysburg white trash no longer post here. Either they are continuing their jail sentence, or were attacked while jogging the battlefields.
Without my vast imput and knowledge the less fortunate would not being enjoying the spoils of my work. So, to that I say "you're welcome".
If trying to help a community is a crime then Davenport and I are guilty.
To the haters of the community, its a sad day that you're reduced to such petty antics like posting rude comments on Topix.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

FREE Country... and the Businesses will profit from their shopping sprees and dining .BUCKS are BUCKS!!!
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Colorado Chick wrote:
FREE Country... and the Businesses will profit from their shopping sprees and dining .BUCKS are BUCKS!!!
Gettysburg has been reduced to a crime-ridden violent town full of Child Rapists and White Supremacists.

What's that old adage? "Get in where you fit in."

Gettysburg slurps diarrhea.
Clayton Bigsby

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

White Power!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Clayton Bigsby wrote:
White Power!
Wonder Twins power....activate
Steve Gratman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder Twins power....activate
Form of........ A Child Rapist.

Gettysburg is sickening.
speedy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Ill. Be there supporting them with my11 y/0 daughter to give her knowledge on why whites are the domonate race
speedy

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Ill be there
Clayton Bigsby

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

speedy wrote:
Ill. Be there supporting them with my11 y/0 daughter to give her knowledge on why whites are the domonate race
White power!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 12 of12
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••