KKK members want to rally at Gettysburg battlefield

Sep 3, 2013 Full story: Evening Sun 12

A man identifying himself only as Willie, the Grand Dragon for the West Virginia Chapter of the World Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, left, attends a rally in 2006 at Gettysburg National Military Park.

Full Story
General N B Forrest

Newville, PA

#1 Sep 3, 2013
Gettysburg loves the Klan.
General N B Forrest

Newville, PA

#2 Sep 3, 2013
The KKK has probably been reading these forums for some time now and is tired of hearing all this talk about the severe gang and crime problems plaguing Gettysburg. At the suggestion of some of you the KKK is coming to Gettysburg and help all of you poor white trash folks out. See you there Davenport and Pinkeye.
Davenport

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Sep 3, 2013
General N B Forrest wrote:
The KKK has probably been reading these forums for some time now and is tired of hearing all this talk about the severe gang and crime problems plaguing Gettysburg. At the suggestion of some of you the KKK is coming to Gettysburg and help all of you poor white trash folks out. See you there Davenport and Pinkeye.
They are going to be disappointed if they are basing things on our post here, but that is what this is about. Don't want to spread any truth, just false rumors.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2013
General N B Forrest wrote:
Being a direct descendant of a very famous general I KNOW you aren't referring to myself as being considered "white trash". The true Gettysburg white trash no longer post here. Either they are continuing their jail sentence, or were attacked while jogging the battlefields.
Without my vast imput and knowledge the less fortunate would not being enjoying the spoils of my work. So, to that I say "you're welcome".
If trying to help a community is a crime then Davenport and I are guilty.
To the haters of the community, its a sad day that you're reduced to such petty antics like posting rude comments on Topix.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#6 Sep 4, 2013
FREE Country... and the Businesses will profit from their shopping sprees and dining .BUCKS are BUCKS!!!
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 5, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
FREE Country... and the Businesses will profit from their shopping sprees and dining .BUCKS are BUCKS!!!
Gettysburg has been reduced to a crime-ridden violent town full of Child Rapists and White Supremacists.

What's that old adage? "Get in where you fit in."

Gettysburg slurps diarrhea.
Clayton Bigsby

Newville, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
White Power!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#10 Sep 6, 2013
Clayton Bigsby wrote:
White Power!
Wonder Twins power....activate
Steve Gratman

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder Twins power....activate
Form of........ A Child Rapist.

Gettysburg is sickening.
speedy

York, PA

#12 Sep 11, 2013
Ill. Be there supporting them with my11 y/0 daughter to give her knowledge on why whites are the domonate race
speedy

York, PA

#13 Sep 11, 2013
Ill be there
Clayton Bigsby

Newville, PA

#14 Sep 11, 2013
speedy wrote:
Ill. Be there supporting them with my11 y/0 daughter to give her knowledge on why whites are the domonate race
White power!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gettysburg National Military Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How well do you know the Gettysburg Address? Nov '14 Hate gettysburg 3
Gettysburg plans battlefield fire Oct. 30 Oct '14 Daisy 1
Police: Man arrested after 5-hour Gettysburg ba... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Skip 13
Man charged for assault, fire at Gettysburg Nat... (Aug '14) Aug '14 St David 1
Ku Klux Klan to rally on Gettysburg, Pa., battl... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Snitch 2
Seller cancels auction of soldier's skull found... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Pink Eye 4
The Dishonored Dead: Civil War Skull to Be Sold... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Petal Power 3
More from around the web