Courage of Flight 93 victims lauded a...

Courage of Flight 93 victims lauded at dedication

There are 12 comments on the KLKN story from Sep 10, 2011, titled Courage of Flight 93 victims lauded at dedication. In it, KLKN reports that:

The 40 passengers and crew who fought back against their hijackers aboard United Flight 93 on Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLKN.

WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#1 Sep 10, 2011
I watched that event,..somber,sad...the vice president,President Clinton, President Bush and the Speaker of the House John Banner....the words were said in sad eloquence....Here however ,the ceremony had a prayer,given by the former House Chaplin....It may have been the most unifying moment...eyes were closed,Tears in all,Memories ...and the king words of faith..Presidents in prayer1...Americans are a People of Faith....that was apparent!..the relatives of the victims showed that.

In NYC at ground "ZERO" tomorrow,there will not be prayers.A decision was made to be Politically Correct...Of course it is the wrong decision.....but be reassured,The Victims relatives will pray........

I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People ,many of them died with their god on their lips.....

Liberals ,have lost a lot with this..and People will not forget!!

Haven t LOONS done enough???When will America be America again??
Who

Stockton, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2011
F the liberals and their PC bullshit, pray and pray loud if you want to.

And if the liberals don't like it them and Obastard can piss off.

If they think that will offend mooslums - GOOD! They should be offended, their people are the ones that perpetrated this atrocity.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#3 Sep 10, 2011

Those guys are Heroes. They thought of their countrymen First.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

Raleigh, NC

#4 Sep 10, 2011
WOODCHUCK wrote:
I watched that event,..somber,sad...the vice president,President Clinton, President Bush and the Speaker of the House John Banner....the words were said in sad eloquence....Here however ,the ceremony had a prayer,given by the former House Chaplin....It may have been the most unifying moment...eyes were closed,Tears in all,Memories ...and the king words of faith..Presidents in prayer1...Americans are a People of Faith....that was apparent!..the relatives of the victims showed that.
In NYC at ground "ZERO" tomorrow,there will not be prayers.A decision was made to be Politically Correct...Of course it is the wrong decision.....but be reassured,The Victims relatives will pray........
I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People ,many of them died with their god on their lips.....
Liberals ,have lost a lot with this..and People will not forget!!

Haven t LOONS done enough???
When will America be America again??



Good Post!
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#5 Sep 10, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Post!
Thank you sir...this is beyond TOPIX.,and foolishness..the America we knew is at stake...regards!!Vin!!

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#6 Sep 10, 2011
WOODCHUCK wrote:
I watched that event,..somber,sad...the vice president,President Clinton, President Bush and the Speaker of the House John Banner....the words were said in sad eloquence....Here however ,the ceremony had a prayer,given by the former House Chaplin....It may have been the most unifying moment...eyes were closed,Tears in all,Memories ...and the king words of faith..Presidents in prayer1...Americans are a People of Faith....that was apparent!..the relatives of the victims showed that.
In NYC at ground "ZERO" tomorrow,there will not be prayers.A decision was made to be Politically Correct...Of course it is the wrong decision.....but be reassured,The Victims relatives will pray........
I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People ,many of them died with their god on their lips.....
Liberals ,have lost a lot with this..and People will not forget!!
Haven t LOONS done enough???When will America be America again??
I was with you up until the last two sentences. You were on the right track and could have stopped with the line " I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People, many of them died with their god on their lips....."and should have stopped there, but you couldn't help yourself could you and had to throw in a political jab at the end.

“or Fox News”

Since: Jan 08

Vicksburg, MI

#7 Sep 10, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
Those guys are Heroes. They thought of their countrymen First.
The laughing liberal, while we may not agree politically, religiously, or maybe even ideologically; on this we are in full agreement, those people on Flight 93 were indeed heros that day.
WOODCHUCK

North Port, FL

#8 Sep 10, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was with you up until the last two sentences. You were on the right track and could have stopped with the line " I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People, many of them died with their god on their lips....."and should have stopped there, but you couldn't help yourself could you and had to throw in a political jab at the end.
Yes and well deserved,not only my sentiments but of the many,many, clergy who wanted to be at ground zero,...that decision was made,in opposition to the vast majority of Americans

..Its part of the news,or do you follow currant events??....Most all of we Conservatives ,feel most all liberals made a huge mistake..now if you want to equate a differences of ope-ion to some nebulous reason??? Well welcome to the two party system..no doubt about...liberals lost a lot by not doing the only right thing to do..

.I gotta a feeling you may agree with me..that the relatives ,did not want this!..they expressed that..so why do it??..How Small,petty,insensitive,distan t,...The MAYOR gets the real blame here.,needless to say Mayor Giuliani would NOT have done that! the fire man,the Police,The first responders wanted the services to held! its Part of our history1 if we laud dead presidents,Then why not real hero's..

Only the currant liberials1.....this after poking a stick in the eye of the relatives who objected a mosque be built at ground zero..its a big city. a few blocks away no problem,again ,liberals ..are in the middle of this..

Sorry you feel like that..it was not conservatives who prohibited all services at ground zero...address your concerns to those who did..unless of course you agree with them..Then this conversation is meaningless!.

Since: May 10

Branson, MO

#9 Sep 10, 2011
Woodchuck you are so right ! Why should the needs or rights of a few out weight the rights of the Majority ! This Country was founded with God in mind but because of a few we have to put what we know to be the right thing on hold and that sucks ! Just like the Muslims to build a Mosque at ground zero and that would be a slap in the face of all those that died that day 10 years ago ! Why should or would we honor Muslim Terrorist at ground zero ? Politically Correctness is and should only be following the Constitution Everything else is second place !
DENG

Chengdu, China

#10 Sep 10, 2011
EVEN WORLD'S GREATEST SIMPLETONS CAN SEE IN THE PHOTOS THAT THERE ARE 10 PEOPLE THERE, THE REST ARE TERROR USA POLITICIANS AND THE REST ARE CAMERA PEOPLE; NO BIG EVENT.
liza

Anmoore, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2011
Each day we give more freedoms away. Its sneakes
up on us, and we don't notice, UNTIL, we see it
for ourselves. Do you agree with NO clergy speaking at Ground zero on 9/11? If so, we know
who agreed to give our rights away!!! What about
NO firemen? Can you see the Muslims works here?
Do you notice how their "RIGHTS" have gotten
presidence over ours? If, you can't see any of this, then you are in favor of what is happening.
Don't even have to hide it anymore. Brazen,
in your face laughing at the people of these
USA. No fight from Americans, they gave in and
gave up! Guess we cowarer in our closets, and
lost the back bone we gladly gave away!!
9/11 and flight 93 was the last of the heros we
will ever have. Country and people came before
their own lives.....LETS RoLL, are the last
heroic words we will ever hear and remember.
God Bless them all..
Banshee

United States

#13 Sep 11, 2011
Hypnotic Phantom wrote:
<quoted text>
I was with you up until the last two sentences. You were on the right track and could have stopped with the line " I feel not to say the words in all the faiths is wrong...those People, many of them died with their god on their lips....."and should have stopped there, but you couldn't help yourself could you and had to throw in a political jab at the end.
And so does Paul Krugman of the NEW YORK TIMES. He wrote a couple of paragraphs and denied people the ability to comments after what he wrote.

http://news.yahoo.com/aclj-more-35-000-americ...

KRUGMAN,BLOOMBERG there is evil in the world. Know your evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flight 93 National Memorial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US stocks start lower (Sep '14) Dec '14 Anthony V 104
News Republicans question federal response on Ebola (Oct '14) Oct '14 Duh Ralph 31
News First lady stumps in New England to for Democrats (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sunshine 4
News Appointee refuses to step down over porn scandal (Oct '14) Oct '14 barefoot2626 1
News Park visitors: "It's about time" (Oct '13) Oct '13 George 1
News Unbelievable: 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Closed Du... (Oct '13) Oct '13 911 flight 93 Sha... 1
News Public is Invited to Flight 93 Advisory Commiss... (Oct '13) Oct '13 911 flight 93 Sha... 1
More from around the web