Grief, reflection mark Flight 93 memorial ceremony

Sep 11, 2011 Full story: Salon 23

A decade after 40 passengers and crew died when Flight 93 knifed into a Pennsylvania field, family members grieved and reflected on a sacrifice described by a former president as among the most courageous in U.S. history.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Out

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 11, 2011
If the Wars could be brought to an end, maybe we could start to recover?

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2011
Truth Out wrote:
If the Wars could be brought to an end, maybe we could start to recover?
If the wars were ended according to the wishes of democRats I wonder how fast terrorism will recover?

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2011
Frankly I get disgusted seeing Obama's mug pop up on TV while I'm in the middle of contemplative thoughts of 9/11. Obama is like seeing Dukakis on a tank but it isn't funny, it's pathetic.
It's pathetic to have to see how 10 years after 9/11 fools could have turned this country over to a man like B. H. Obama.
Obama launched his political career from the home of an admitted communist Bill Ayers. Itís no wonder why B. H. Obama was endorsed by anti-Americanism groups such as dsausa.org cpusa.org moveon.org
Obama is commander in chief of the entire US Military even though he once voted to withhold funding US Troops fighting in Iraq...despicable. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story...
America is turning way from B. H. Obama like they should have turned away prior to 2008. Yes we can all be thankful Content of Character is beginning to matter.

“@FrankLeePlain”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 11, 2011
Can't we even honor the dead on the anniversary of a natioal tragedy without people bad-mouthing the president? There was a sense of unity after 9/11, and now we can't be civil for even one day!
Truth Out

Orlando, FL

#6 Sep 11, 2011
JohnInLa wrote:
<quoted text>If the wars were ended according to the wishes of democRats I wonder how fast terrorism will recover?
We're engaged in 3 wars right now. That's about 100,000 troops deployed with 6 times that 100,000 or 600,000 other military supporting them back home. That's 700,000 people engaged in the war effort every day that kill maybe 1-2 terrorists or farmers/children by mistake a day.

700,000 US to kill 1 person a day? This is not sustainable or wise. There has been and will be people plotting against us for eternity. We need to remember war is not needed to survive. It sounds like you think it is needed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Truth Out

Orlando, FL

#7 Sep 11, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
Can't we even honor the dead on the anniversary of a natioal tragedy without people bad-mouthing the president? There was a sense of unity after 9/11, and now we can't be civil for even one day!
It's absurd to think the president is to be honored or held without scrutiny on this day or any other. He's not our king or royalty. Disagreeing with politicians is civil and healthy. Think of the alternative where disagreement with a politician was outlawed. That's Frankly Un-American.

“@FrankLeePlain”

Location hidden

#8 Sep 11, 2011
Truth Out wrote:
<quoted text>It's absurd to think the president is to be honored or held without scrutiny on this day or any other. He's not our king or royalty. Disagreeing with politicians is civil and healthy. Think of the alternative where disagreement with a politician was outlawed. That's Frankly Un-American.
I agree that you have every right to disagree with the president. I just wish some people in these forums would show a little class on a day of mourning.
Doug

Seattle, WA

#9 Sep 11, 2011
No plane ever crashed in a Pennsylvania field. It was all just a lie. Just a trench with some burning trash. Investigators and reporters were kept out. It was all just a lie for the ignorant morans who beleive everything they see on TV.
DENG

Chengdu, China

#10 Sep 11, 2011
WHAT YOU SAY IS TOTALLY CORRECT; FAKE.

THE 9/11 AIRPLANES WERE DRONES.
Doug wrote:
No plane ever crashed in a Pennsylvania field. It was all just a lie. Just a trench with some burning trash. Investigators and reporters were kept out. It was all just a lie for the ignorant morans who beleive everything they see on TV.

Sol

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2011
DENG wrote:
Isn't this Mother-molestation Day in your sh!t country? go stir-fry a cat.
DENG

Chengdu, China

#12 Sep 11, 2011
FRIGHTENED TO TELL US WHERE YOU ARE, "LOCATION UNKNOWN?"

DENG wrote:

Isn't this Mother-molestation Day in your sh!t country? go stir-fry a cat.
Sol wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't this Mother-molestation Day in your sh!t country? go stir-fry a cat.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 11, 2011
Truth Out wrote:
<quoted text>
We're engaged in 3 wars right now. That's about 100,000 troops deployed with 6 times that 100,000 or 600,000 other military supporting them back home. That's 700,000 people engaged in the war effort every day that kill maybe 1-2 terrorists or farmers/children by mistake a day.
700,000 US to kill 1 person a day? This is not sustainable or wise. There has been and will be people plotting against us for eternity. We need to remember war is not needed to survive. It sounds like you think it is needed. Correct me if I'm wrong.
My first response corrected you already. On the other hand liberals habitually toss around big numbers, point fingers everywhere then go ho-hum it's only one or two dead terrorists or farmers and children by mistake so let's leave. Well mr. liberal nobody is forcing you to get your hands dirty in Iraq or Afghanistan so don't insult the patriotic efforts of those pulling the wagon over there while you sit back all nice and comfy behind your computer in your underwear with a bag of potato chips.

Location hidden

#16 Sep 11, 2011
Truth Out wrote:
<quoted text>It's absurd to think the president is to be honored or held without scrutiny on this day or any other. He's not our king or royalty. Disagreeing with politicians is civil and healthy. Think of the alternative where disagreement with a politician was outlawed. That's Frankly Un-American.
My my, maybe there's some hope for you so I gave you a check.

“Operation GTFO Advocate”

Kenyan-Bound Commie Blubber

#17 Sep 11, 2011
Meanwhile, Ocommie's mourning the death of his muzzie brothas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...
DENG

Chengdu, China

#18 Sep 11, 2011
HERE IT IS, THE HEROES HAVE BEEN ACTIVE ON 9/11 FIGHTING U.S. DESPOTISM AND TERRORISM.

Latest News

11 09 11 4 puppets killed; US patrol attacked in Wardag

11 09 11 4 killed, 6 wounded; 6 enemy vehicles destroyed in Paktia

11 09 11 Missiles targets Korean invaders army base; US army base comes under attack

11 09 11 7 Afghan-NATO cowards killed in Paktia

11 09 11 2 US-led invaders killed, 3 wounded as their tank hit bombing

11 09 11 Puppets base attacked in Kunar

11 09 11 Bagram Airbase comes under missile strikes

11 09 11 5 killed, 8 hurt in clash; 2 tanks destroyed

11 09 11 Oil tanker burned down in attack

11 09 11 Religious scholar martyred by unknown killers in Badakhshan

11 09 11 2 killed, many others hurt inn Khost

11 09 11 Oil tanker burned down in Logar

11 09 11 Bomb blast hit US tank in Logar, scores killed

11 09 11 5 puppets killed, two tanks destroyed in clash

11 09 11 District Police Chief killed in attack; five killed in bombing

11 09 11 Roadside bomb attack destroys US tank

11 09 11 5 enemy troops killed as mines detonate on foot patrol

11 09 11 2 US tanks eliminated as IED's hit convoy

11 09 11 Vehicle wrecked in attack on convoy

11 09 11 Blast in Herat city kills and wounds 11 puppets

11 09 11 7 Afghan-NATO cowards killed in Paktia

11 09 11 2 US-led invaders killed, 3 wounded as their tank hit bombing

11 09 11 5 blasts cause US invaders deadly losses

11 09 11 Police check posts come under armed attacks

11 09 11 4 puppets killed in Gulran district

11 09 11 5 foreign invaders killed in bomb blast

11 09 11 Police vehicle blown apart by IED

11 09 11 Mine tears apart US tank

10 09 11 14 US cowards killed in Paktika battle

10 09 11 2 NATO invaders killed, 4 wounded in Logar

10 09 11 Two US invaders killed as their blown apart in landmine blast

10 09 11 US invaders military base hit with missiles in Logar

10 09 11 3 policemen killed, 4 wounded in road accident

10 09 11 3 supply trucks burned down in Kabul

10 09 11 Supply truck destroyed in Khost

10 09 11 Martyr attack annihilates US base and district facility; more than 300 US cowards killed

10 09 11 Commander killed, 2 police captured alive in northern Saripul province

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Silver Spring, MD

#19 Sep 11, 2011
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
For my information, where'd the real planes and passengers go, if they ever existed, of course?

Are you one of the "holograms struck the Twin Towers" people?
DENG

Chengdu, China

#20 Sep 12, 2011
ISN'T IT REMARKABLE THE HISTORICAL PARALLELS BETWEEN GERMANY AND THE UNITED STATES?

GERMANY HAD THEIR FALSE-FLAG OPERATION IN 1933 AND THE UNITED STATES HAD THEIRS IN 2001, AND THEY WILL BOTH END THE SAME WAY, THE UNITED STATES WHEN THE WORLD GETS WIND OF WHAT IT IS UP TO.

DENG wrote:
<quoted text>

For my information, where'd the real planes and passengers go, if they ever existed, of course?

writewingproxycontin wrote:
<quoted text>
Robbie

Edenton, NC

#22 Sep 12, 2011
Frank Lee Plain wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that you have every right to disagree with the president. I just wish some people in these forums would show a little class on a day of mourning.
Why would you expect class from people on these threads today versus any other day. They have no class and most of them think 911 was a inside government conspiracy. You can't fix ignorance no matter what day it is..........

“Crusty & Buttery Like Bread”

Since: Oct 08

Mendon, MA

#24 Sep 12, 2011
http://quipster.wordpress.com/2011/09/12/pres...

He has no class on any given day.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Silver Spring, MD

#25 Sep 12, 2011
DENG wrote:
ISN'T IT REMARKABLE THE HISTORICAL PARALLELS BETWEEN GERMANY AND THE UNITED STATES?
Hey Lawrooshite, leaving aside any rational complaints about 9/11 or US foreign policy, you didn't answer my question: If no planes hit the Twin Towers where did the planes and those people go?

There were actual planes that took off. People who were on those actual planes never came home. Ted Olson's wife for one.

Feel free to ease off the opium for a quick sec and answer this time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Flight 93 National Memorial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks start lower 33 min Go Blue Forever 17
Park visitors: "It's about time" (Oct '13) Oct '13 George 1
Unbelievable: 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Closed Du... (Oct '13) Oct '13 911 flight 93 Sha... 1
Public is Invited to Flight 93 Advisory Commiss... (Oct '13) Oct '13 911 flight 93 Sha... 1
Unbelievable: 9/11 Flight 93 Memorial Closed Du... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Sam 1
Giant boulder slides onto road, lands on man (Sep '13) Sep '13 Storm Warning 1
Nigerian president fires 9 Cabinet ministers (Sep '13) Sep '13 ADAMU AHMED 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Flight 93 National Memorial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••