Saline Valley Hot Springs
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Anyone been to saline Valley? It's been a few years for us just wondering if it's changed any?
Lisa

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2010
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
Anyone been to saline Valley? It's been a few years for us just wondering if it's changed any?
We were at Saline last Thanksgiving weekend and will be there on this T day weekend.

It's about the same as it's been for years maybe a few more people.

We love to get naked with our friends and soak in the springs, And camp naked for the weekend. Saline Valley and all the desert is so beautiful this time of year.
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Nov 19, 2010
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> We were at Saline last Thanksgiving weekend and will be there on this T day weekend.
It's about the same as it's been for years maybe a few more people.
We love to get naked with our friends and soak in the springs, And camp naked for the weekend. Saline Valley and all the desert is so beautiful this time of year.
Lisa,
I will be at Saline over T day weekend, I will be in the green Ford 4X4 with a pop-up camper on it. Come on over and say hi. I will have a cold drink waiting for you..
Lisa

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Ho Dee Door wrote:
<quoted text> Lisa,
I will be at Saline over T day weekend, I will be in the green Ford X with a pop-up camper on it. Come on over and say hi. I will have a cold drink waiting for you..
I will be at Saline Wednesday somewhere around noon. I'll be looking for your green 4X4, Have that cold drink waiting for me.

Can't wait to get naked and jump into the nice warm spring pool.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#5 Apr 7, 2011
Saline Valley is nice fun hot spring. We love to go there and have a fun naked 4 or 5 days once a year.... Love to get naked

aanr.com

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#6 Jun 3, 2014
Been there over the Thanksgiving weekend. What ever you do don't go in the summer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Death Valley National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Solved: The mystery of the rolling rocks (Sep '14) Sep '14 Jean 1
News Why hot countries scoff at Ottawa's 'phoney' 40... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Heidi Foster 1
News Leaves of Change Inspire Photographers (Jan '11) Jan '11 sad Bird Fish Kil... 1
News Charles Manson's Hide-Away Gutted in Suspicious... (May '09) May '09 Roudy 2
News Judge tosses Inyo's road case (Aug '08) Sep '08 Death Valley local 2
More from around the web