Akron couple to be honored as volunteers

Akron couple to be honored as volunteers

There are 2 comments on the Local News story from Jan 24, 2010, titled Akron couple to be honored as volunteers. In it, Local News reports that:

When organizers snag one Freitag as a volunteer, they actually get two. That's because Robert and Christine Freitag of West Akron often work together on projects, from fundraising bike rides or pulling invasive plants, to saving historic buildings or promoting parks in the Akron area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Local News.

Linda

Painesville, OH

#1 Jan 25, 2010
Hmmm. wonder if they would let me sun bathe on their boat !?
Bedley Swine

Akron, OH

#2 Jan 25, 2010
Linda wrote:
Hmmm. wonder if they would let me sun bathe on their boat !?
Probably so. Just as long as Bob can take pictures to store in his computer. Heh.

Just don't list to one side or the other, Bertha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cuyahoga Valley National Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge sends accused Cuyahoga Valley National Pa... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Walkin Boss 1
News New bridge deck in Ohio made with fiber-reinfor... (Apr '16) Apr '16 i care 1
News Furloughs, closures begin as shutdown affects Ohio (Oct '13) Oct '13 no fishing licenses 1
News Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad chugging along ... (Aug '12) Sep '12 mapleman 2
News Cuyahoga Valley park winery, Sarah's Vineyard, ... (Dec '08) Jan '10 JimmMotyka 4
News Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad's Polar Express... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Michele 1
News Brecksville: Fishermen hook three suspects tryi... (May '09) May '09 dukie 2
More from around the web