NewMilitary zone established to create jobs

Jun 27, 2009 Full story: Florida Times-Union 6

City officials have a new tool they hope will create jobs in St. Marys. The Georgia Department of Community Affairs has approved a military zone tax credit for businesses that create at least five new jobs within a year.

Full Story
The Real Camden Pride

Norridgewock, ME

#1 Aug 2, 2009
Who in their right f'ing mind wants to start a new business here! Do you people see what is happening to all the businesses in SAINT MARYS?

The TAX Collectors have killed this county and the good old boys of South Georgia have made it rich so their is no hope left! This town sucks and I can't wait to transfer, f uc k CAMDEN!
SouthernPride

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Aug 2, 2009
The Real Camden Pride wrote:
Who in their right f'ing mind wants to start a new business here! Do you people see what is happening to all the businesses in SAINT MARYS?
The TAX Collectors have killed this county and the good old boys of South Georgia have made it rich so their is no hope left! This town sucks and I can't wait to transfer, f uc k CAMDEN!
Well then don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way back up north. You can carry your faggot narrow minded arse to Bangor where they are more receptive to people of your sexual tendencies. People like you are the reason so many locals don't like the Navy in Camden County.
I hope that you lose your panties when you sell your house in the market here. But you will probably be like so many other Navy people and become a slum lord and rent your place out hoping to make a fortune.
The Real Camden Pride

Norridgewock, ME

#3 Aug 3, 2009
SouthernPride wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way back up north. You can carry your faggot narrow minded arse to Bangor where they are more receptive to people of your sexual tendencies. People like you are the reason so many locals don't like the Navy in Camden County.
I hope that you lose your panties when you sell your house in the market here. But you will probably be like so many other Navy people and become a slum lord and rent your place out hoping to make a fortune.
I would sure like to rent it to scum bag pot head drop out construction worker trailer trash like you and your whore mother! You have some nerve trashing the sailors if it wasnt for the Navy you dumb ass porch hics would still be shopping at Piggly Wiggly moron. I am glad to pack up and leave at least I can go some where everyone isn't related due to inbreeding, doofus!
Navy

Adair, OK

#4 Aug 13, 2009
GO NAVY
SouthernPride

United States

#5 Aug 13, 2009
The Real Camden Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
I would sure like to rent it to scum bag pot head drop out construction worker trailer trash like you and your whore mother! You have some nerve trashing the sailors if it wasnt for the Navy you dumb ass porch hics would still be shopping at Piggly Wiggly moron. I am glad to pack up and leave at least I can go some where everyone isn't related due to inbreeding, doofus!
Now I can see how blinded you are about your hatred of Camden County. I was stationed there for over 13 years. Retired after 20 years in the Navy. I would much rather buy my groceries from Piggly Wiggly then WalMart.
Like i said in my earlier post...... It is people like you that makes the people in Camden County dislike the Navy being there. If there was only some kind of way the Navy could keep idiots like you inside the gate and only let you leave when you transfer or go to sea.
Navy

Adair, OK

#6 Aug 14, 2009
The Navy is just like anything else in Camden County. There are good people and bad people. Sometimes, we only see the bad cause thats what everyone wants to talk about. The fact the Navy brings jobs to Camden I think is a good thing. The bad thing is you have those crazy people who don't know how to control their actions out there roaming around. Maybe, they should be kept behind the gates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cumberland Island National Seashore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to honor Juneteenth (Jun '12) Jun '12 dragonpat 1
Park visitation stays strong Despite the strugg... (Mar '12) Mar '12 former newspaper ... 3
Cumberland gets shuttle An idea that began in 1... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Carol Bogart 1
Savannah Georgia Beaches (Oct '08) Dec '08 Louis_realestate 8

Cumberland Island National Seashore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE