100,000 seek harsh punishment for dog death

Jan 24, 2010 Full story: Vail Daily

GRAND JUNCTION, Colorado - More than 100,000 people have signed an online petition calling for harsh punishment for a man accused of dragging a dog to death, the creator of a Facebook page called "Demand Justice for Buddy" said.

Full Story
Denise

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 27, 2010
My god what would possess someone to commit such a crime...A monster sharing the same air they we all have to breathe.
Why aren't there stiffer penalties for animal abuse? A few dollars and some time in jail? Come on! We have to be 'their voice.
It is so unfair and so cruel.
If it is recognized as a crime, then they should be "Severly" punished of their crime!
Much more time in the prison system and maybe there will be more for these monsters that will think twice before they consider commiting such a hanis crime against these precious Creatures!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado National Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A view to city's past (Dec '13) Dec '13 carla _ 1
'Pocket-size Grand Canyon' in Colorado (Jan '11) Jan '11 Dismayed 2
In Colorado town, voters tax pot before it arrives (Apr '10) Apr '10 jcpoolpool 1
Sister of dog-dragging suspect also faces charges (Jan '10) Jan '10 hadenough 2
Fruita woman charged with stealing animal that ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 mskrip 2
Dog Dragger Sought (Jan '10) Jan '10 Judy 1
Man Arrested In Western CO Dog Dragging (Jan '10) Jan '10 Interpid 2
More from around the web