Outrage online over suspect in dog's ...

Outrage online over suspect in dog's death

There are 1 comment on the The Grand Junction Sentinel story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Outrage online over suspect in dog's death. In it, The Grand Junction Sentinel reports that:

Thousands of people have signed off on an online petition seeking a harsh punishment for a Fruita man accused of dragging a dog to death last week on Colorado National Monument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Grand Junction Sentinel.

mskrip

Grand Junction, CO

#1 Jan 5, 2010
here's a comment, i have a rope that can be used to drag the person that killed this creature of god. i vote an eye for and eye. drag this person to his death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado National Monument Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A view to city's past (Dec '13) Dec '13 carla _ 1
News 'Pocket-size Grand Canyon' in Colorado (Jan '11) Jan '11 Dismayed 2
News In Colorado town, voters tax pot before it arrives (Apr '10) Apr '10 jcpoolpool 1
News Sister of dog-dragging suspect also faces charges (Jan '10) Jan '10 hadenough 2
News Fruita woman charged with stealing animal that ... (Jan '10) Jan '10 mskrip 2
News Dog Dragger Sought (Jan '10) Jan '10 Judy 1
News Man Arrested In Western CO Dog Dragging (Jan '10) Jan '10 Interpid 2
More from around the web