Nine cases of hantavirus from Yosemite, three deaths, and counting.

Sep 14, 2012 Full story: Knight Science Journalism Tracker

In a story from Los Angeles, The AP reports that a 9th case of hantavirus has been linked to Yosemite National Park.

Full Story
Worldsavior

Varna, Bulgaria

#1 Sep 15, 2012
The only way on Earth to destroy any possible viruses while they attack you and to possess The Iron Constitution and The Freedom of Life, is doing the Immunizer...

Everybody Relax! Yosemite, West Nile and any other viruses on Earth can be destroyed and everybody, kids and adults, can be absolutely untouchable for them nasty critters once and for all...

Human body can be a fortress immune against viral attack...

I believe in the very near future (depends on the governments around the world to arrange the payment) the presence of any type of viruses anywhere in the U.S., Britain, Canada, Australia and the rest of the world will not matter even in the least, because The Deadliest Virus Killer on Earth has been discovered - The Immunizer - The Most Powerful Immunity Booster on Earth. That is just a simple exercise, but is The Complete Colds/Flus/AIDS/Yosemite/West Nile/Cancers Prevention - normally done for a minute a day for kids and adults as the full prevention of the major plagues of civilization. No killer viruses on Earth got any chance against the tremendous power of the immunizer - they just die the moment they touch you...

If the 10,000 or more Yosemite visitors start doing the immunizer for 2 - 3 minutes a day, any hantavirus infection symptoms are excluded, because the dreaded virus will be killed before it takes hold... Even if symptoms are experienced, the immunizer guarantees a very fast recovery...(The same is true for any viral infection possible on Earth)...

Doing the immunizer, I stay healthy all the time. For me Cold and Flu Season does not exist. I wear my summer tees and shorts all the time, even at air temperature of -15C...

I offer my Dream Immunizer (The Deadliest Virus Killer on Earth) to the world for 2 trillion US Dollars. The sooner I am paid, the better for the Entire World... I will disclose the greatest discovery in human history (in more than 200,000 years of humankind on the planet) to everybody and all of us, kids and adults, will stay absolutely healthy all the time, all our lives, even if we are directly exposed to any possibly existing viruses on Earth - mutant, deadly and all the like...
anon

UK

#2 Sep 15, 2012
what a bell end!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miss Black El Paso 2015 crowned Saturday 7 hr huey goins 9
New plan for Ozark riverways includes limits on... Feb 22 tom an kelly 1
Jehovah's Witness group sets up tent in Hawaii ... Feb 19 Nedoba 9
Animal Liberation Front Visits Scott Dean's D&S... (Oct '12) Feb 12 Animal Liberation... 2
Missing Hiker Said He Had to Be 'Back With Moth... Feb 11 Eleanor 3
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... Jan '15 msgtdon 1
Researchers puzzled by discovery of 1882 Winche... Jan '15 Rip Van Winkle 5
More from around the web