'Puppet March' planned in D.C. to def...

'Puppet March' planned in D.C. to defend PBS funding

There are 48 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 17, 2012, titled 'Puppet March' planned in D.C. to defend PBS funding. In it, USA Today reports that:

More than 1,000 puppeteers and public broadcasting supporters have signed on for a march on the National Mall in Washington three days before the election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#27 Oct 17, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
ROmney bringing up a big yellow chicken in a presidential debate shows he needs to get another binder full of birds - the feathered variety!

Huh? Last night it was the Maggot Obama who brought up the wealthy Big Bird.

I guess you FORGOT that the CORPORATION FOR PUBLIC BROADCASTING Makes MILLIONS of DOLLARS annually. They are pert of the 1% you HATE so much! LMAO!

You're falling apart toots! It's hysterical and sketchy! LMAO!

“Truth to Power!”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#29 Oct 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
before he leaves, I hope Etchy releases all those binders full of women.

I think he'll look through those Binders again after the election for talent. He'll be doing a LOT of HIRING for his new Administration. Obama will be gone. Poor Michelle Obama will lose her staff of 35 personal assistants and maids.

Adios Maggots!

LMAO! I got your Huckleberry right here boy!

Billy Ringo

United States

#30 Oct 17, 2012
Poor Etchy - campaigning for POTUS for 10 years, and gets O-wned by a community organizer.

Just like McScumbag and the Palin idiot.

“Old 16th Graveyard hole”

Since: Nov 11

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Oct 17, 2012
This is so silly and a waste of time and money. First Sesame Street is a privately produced show, PBS does not produce it and gives the show $1.5M a year that it really does not need. That's probably more of a payment to STAY on PBS because it is one of the most popular shows on PBS. PBS gets plenty from the government, $450 Million a year, add just 10 things like PBS that can stand alone without gov. help and your already up to a pretty significant figure, money we should not be borrowing to give to things able to stand alone. As to Sesame Street, they have a net worth of $289 Million, hardly in danger of disappearing from TV, they already are on a cable channel called Sprout. And, unlike years ago, most poor children do have cable, not just access to those 6 or so channels they used to. If this is the worst they have to worry about, then they haven't been paying attention.

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#32 Oct 17, 2012
PayThat CEO wrote:
I thought Romney wanted to Americans to have jobs.
Big Bird's CEO's are down the their last 15 million each off the taxpayers backs. They insist he march!!

Since: Dec 07

Kemp, TX

#33 Oct 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Poor Etchy - campaigning for POTUS for 10 years, and gets O-wned by a community organizer.
It was two to one last night and Mitt owned both of them.

Both candidates spent more time talking about what Romney would do or wanted to do or had done than was spent on Obama's failed record.

Nobmmer is scared of him!! LMAO

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#34 Oct 17, 2012
Responsibility wrote:
ROmney bringing up a big yellow chicken in a presidential debate shows he needs to get another binder full of birds - the feathered variety!
What was really interesting was Big Bird telling Obama to quit using Him in hate ads.........Of course Obama being King, ignored the request and kept running the ads. Liberals have trouble following rules and regs.........

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Michelle O Broke Rules, Clapped During Debate...Rules are never for liberals………..

Paris

#35 Oct 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
GALLUP: R 51% O 45%
Oh my……..after debate and Obama still drops voters……………

'When I Was President'... Did Obama’s handlers and speech writers not tell him he still was…………….maybe projecting raised its ugly head into the near future.

Paris

#36 Oct 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
Supreme Court Refuses To Block Early Voting In Ohio.
.... bye Etchy .........
Liberals never win on a level playing field.

Bizarre Coincidence: Democrats Get More Time in All Three Debates...

TREAT: CANDY GIVES OBAMA 9% MORE TIME...
INTERRUPTS ROMNEY 28X...

Paris

#37 Oct 17, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
before he leaves, I hope Etchy releases all those binders full of women.
True, they are standing in line waiting for those 18% raises they will get under Romney.
PresidentIslamoB uttMunch

Whittier, CA

#39 Oct 17, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
I bet these puppets are going to vote for obama too.
No ! Burt and Ernie will be fistinng' for Oba-Douche...dont' ask dont' tell
Billy Ringo

United States

#40 Oct 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>GALLUP: R 51% O 45%
Oh my……..after debate and Obama still drops voters……………
'When I Was President'... Did Obama’s handlers and speech writers not tell him he still was…………….maybe projecting raised its ugly head into the near future.
Well, not quite LeJerkoff..........

http://www.electoral-vote.com/
Billy Ringo

United States

#41 Oct 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>True, they are standing in line waiting for those 18% raises they will get under Romney.
Those binders must have been sent to Iraq and somehow gotten "lost" along with all those WMD's.

Poor Etchy - campaigning for 10 years and he has nothing. This time in 2008 old dude McScumbag was doing better than Etchy is.
GOOD MITT

Denver, CO

#42 Oct 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals never win on a level playing field.
Bizarre Coincidence: Democrats Get More Time in All Three Debates...
TREAT: CANDY GIVES OBAMA 9% MORE TIME...
INTERRUPTS ROMNEY 28X...
Romney was quick on the draw with Candy and said he had the last word according to certain debate rules. Crowley had to step back quietly. She was anxious to get the to ALL of the PLANTED QUESTIONS.
GOOD MITT

Denver, CO

#43 Oct 18, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Those binders must have been sent to Iraq and somehow gotten "lost" along with all those WMD's.
Poor Etchy - campaigning for 10 years and he has nothing. This time in 2008 old dude McScumbag was doing better than Etchy is.
Barack's contrivances about binders are falling on deaf ears.

Focus groups with women showed upticks for Romney when he spoke about unacceptable unemployment rates for women under Barack, and proactively seeking female applicants because the data base was lacking. The Massachusetts Woman's association although trying to slime Romney, in doing so confirmed that Romney did act on finding more QUALIFIED women applicants and filled positions with them working with them to accomodate important family responsibilities. Instead of telling the applicants he cannot hire them because men can work overtime, he agreed that FAMILY IS IMPORTANT and a compromise on flex time was needed to KEEP THE VALUED FEMALE ENTREPRENEURS.

Media keep farting about how Romney mentions they must go home to cook. Well what is flex time except to look after your family, and COOKING A HEALTHY MEAL ON TIME IS IMPORTANT. WHY DO LIBERALS INSIST THAT A WOMAN'S WORK TO LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN AND BE HOME ON TIME SO THEY ARE NOT LATCH KEY IS LOWLY?

The only woman's issues Barack is focused on is genocide and the prevention of a next generation. Rights of a new baby don't trump woman's rights. Barack throws contraception and free abortions at women, and tell them NOW GO VOTE. Women are not that dumb and the issue they have IS NOT JUST ABORTION AND CONTRACEPTION. THAT IS A STEREOTYPE BY BARACK AND DEMOCRATS. THEY DUMB DOWN WOMEN LIKE THEY DUMB DOWN BLACKS.
ok

United States

#44 Oct 18, 2012
I hate Romney, but I also hate funding PBS when they turn over a mil. A year in profits..

Paris

#45 Oct 18, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not quite LeJerkoff..........
When was the election......ehhhhhhhhh pookie.

Paris

#46 Oct 18, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
• Romney opens up 6-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states

GALLUP: R 51% O 45%...

OH: O 49% R 48%...

MI: O 44% R 41%...
Billy Ringo

United States

#47 Oct 18, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>• Romney opens up 6-point lead over Obama as campaigns hunker down in swing states
GALLUP: R 51% O 45%...
OH: O 49% R 48%...
MI: O 44% R 41%...
Absolutely meaningless, Sparky.

Unfortunately for Etchy, electoral votes wins presidential elections, not Gallup polls.

Follow that, Sparky?

Paris

#48 Oct 18, 2012
Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely meaningless, Sparky.
Unfortunately for Etchy, electoral votes wins presidential elections, not Gallup polls.
Follow that, Sparky?
Exacttly Stymie, and only three time in the history of America has the electoral college go against the popular vote......

Oops Romney Plus Seven......there goes another point.......

GALLUP: R 52% O 45%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nov 30 Fidiots 2
News D&L trail marks 25 years (Aug '14) Nov 22 Oliver T Obranslew 5
News California's drought divide - rainy north, dry ... Nov 17 Tom Maxwell 2
News US cancels energy leases in Montana area sacred... Nov 16 USA Today 1
News Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Nov 7 Tantaros Harrasme... 7
News George W. Bush: Museum celebrates not only equa... Oct '16 Heroin ecstacy 4
News Smithsonian's Quran exhibit aims to dazzle the ... Oct '16 naman 8
More from around the web