Obama to honor fallen troops on Memorial Day

May 28, 2012 Full story: The Capital-Journal 20

Members of Rolling Thunder salute during the presentation of colors during the annual Rolling Thunder rally on the National Mall ahead of Memorial Day in Washington, Sunday, May 27, 2012.

Full Story
Gravediggers

United States

#1 May 28, 2012
What! He's not golfing today?
Cracker

Festus, MO

#3 May 28, 2012
Will the democrats block the military from voting in 2012, as they DID in 2010 ?
How many states will the D.O.J. investigate during and after this election, as they DID the last election ?
hmmm......

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2012
Cracker wrote:
Will the democrats block the military from voting in 2012, as they DID in 2010 ?
How many states will the D.O.J. investigate during and after this election, as they DID the last election ?
hmmm......
The dems will block any vote they can if they know it isn't for Obama,but on the other hand they will help all of the dead and illegals vote for Obama and his "crew". Time for the POS to be kicked to the curb with the rest of the trash.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

#5 May 28, 2012
Cracker wrote:
hmmm......
You are a gutless BALD FACED LIAR! You rasn away from FACTs on the other thread.... "I don;t blame you for not sourceing the crap you lifted from the Reich-wing porpaganda POS run by two highly partisan and discredited Reich-wing hacks,(both highly involved in the Bush-era politicization of DOJ). They have a history of making unsubstantiated, misleading, and blatantly untrue claims and continue that pattern with this latest POS. The claims by Eversole, Adams that "The Department of Justice is ignoring a new law aimed at protecting the right of American soldiers to vote, according to two former DOJ attorneys who say states are being encouraged to use waivers to bypass the new federal Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment" demonstrates they continue their past habits.

BTW: The DoD must also sign off on waivers.

But anyone dumb enough to buy into Adams' BULLSH!T about the New Black Rather Party is dumb enough to believe anything._________
I liked the way Talking Points Memo summarized the BULLSH!T being spread by those 2 hacks:

"In summation: By the logic of Cornyn, Fox News and Adams, the DOJ is trying to undermine the voting rights of overseas troops by helping states figure out how to legally comply with the law." http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201 ...

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T0F7M3...
OBAMA 2012

Covina, CA

#6 May 28, 2012
Those of you bashing anyone on Memorial Day for paying tribute to the military should be ashamed of yourselves.
Cat74

Elgin, IL

#7 May 28, 2012
Note the desperation of the Democrats. They know it is already over, and they can't believe it. Why won't all people see Obama for the great President they think he is? Romney is cruising along approaching the November vistory, and Obama is trying everything to get out of the gate. So funny.
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#8 May 28, 2012
if he likes these troops so much, why does he not withdraw them from Afghanistan. It is his blame.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 May 28, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Note the desperation of the Democrats. They know it is already over, and they can't believe it. Why won't all people see Obama for the great President they think he is? Romney is cruising along approaching the November vistory, and Obama is trying everything to get out of the gate. So funny.
Isn't it great watching them have hissy fits,lying,attacking and going off the deep end? They know its over for their God Obama because the country has awaken to his anti-American policies and dreams of a NWO.It can only get better closer we get to November,can't wait.
Cracker

Festus, MO

#10 May 28, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a gutless BALD FACED LIAR! You rasn away from FACTs on the other thread.... "I don;t blame you for not sourceing the crap you lifted from the Reich-wing porpaganda POS run by two highly partisan and discredited Reich-wing hacks,(both highly involved in the Bush-era politicization of DOJ). They have a history of making unsubstantiated, misleading, and blatantly untrue claims and continue that pattern with this latest POS. The claims by Eversole, Adams that "The Department of Justice is ignoring a new law aimed at protecting the right of American soldiers to vote, according to two former DOJ attorneys who say states are being encouraged to use waivers to bypass the new federal Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment" demonstrates they continue their past habits.
BTW: The DoD must also sign off on waivers.
But anyone dumb enough to buy into Adams' BULLSH!T about the New Black Rather Party is dumb enough to believe anything._________
I liked the way Talking Points Memo summarized the BULLSH!T being spread by those 2 hacks:
"In summation: By the logic of Cornyn, Fox News and Adams, the DOJ is trying to undermine the voting rights of overseas troops by helping states figure out how to legally comply with the law." http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201 ...
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T0F7M3...
Hey numbnuts . The fact that the D.O.J. investigated 14 states for failure to send out military voting ballots in time proves it happened . Those ballots were suppose tobe mailed out 45 days before the election , NOT two weeks before the election !!!
Hey numbnuts, do you kiss your husband with that mouth ?
So go ahead and talk all big and bad like your a tuff girl , lol . It's all lies and BS that your spewing out, so go f_ck yourself illegal alien !
The only good illegal aliens are dead illegal aliens !
OBAMA 2012

Covina, CA

#11 May 28, 2012
Note the deseperation of the Repubs jumping on any thread that has Obama or Biden as a headline. You are wasting your time. Why don't you do something constructive like actively campaign for your loser candidate? I know you'd rather sit on your behind all day and type on this blog with your rants. Happy Memorial Day!
John King US

Fishers, IN

#12 May 28, 2012
kneed more memoriesss! www.fry' s.com/sell;-000
John King US

Fishers, IN

#13 May 28, 2012
Cracker wrote:
hmmm......
how is yo memoriallll day 2date!!;-0000000
Cracker

Festus, MO

#14 May 28, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
Note the deseperation of the Repubs jumping on any thread that has Obama or Biden as a headline. You are wasting your time. Why don't you do something constructive like actively campaign for your loser candidate? I know you'd rather sit on your behind all day and type on this blog with your rants. Happy Memorial Day!
That's funny, droopy . "Deseperation of the Repubs", haha . I've been from the start a Donald Trump supporter .
I am an Independent giving my endorsement to Mitt Romney after Donald Trump did .
Just remember: there's no crying in baseball ..
Cracker

Festus, MO

#15 May 28, 2012
Scott Walker has already won .....
:)
Crooked Liberal Media

Los Angeles, CA

#16 May 28, 2012
Notice how Obama says he wants to make America worthy of their (veterans) sacrifice. He wants to change America into something else entirely. Recall that Obama says you're his enemies...you are not worthy of our veterans' sacrifices...

Breitbart has released evidence which shows that Obama was born in Kenya afterall...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/...
Cracker

Festus, MO

#17 May 28, 2012
OBAMA 2012 wrote:
And I chose this name after I saw this :
Mike

Tampa, FL

#18 May 28, 2012
I'm sure the Michele was wondering why all the fuss today just like when she showed up for the 10th annv. of 9/11 at Ground zero.

“MarineCorpPat is a Fake Marine”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 May 29, 2012
All those ceremonies today I hope she still had time to pack for the big moveout in January.
NC-Bill

Chambersburg, PA

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
But Romney is not cruising. I still can't beleive it but he is behind in every poll for battle states. He is only head in Nv and
Az. Its a real mess for him. At 47% thing and not mentioning Veterans all has hurt him.
Post Turtle

Hardy, AR

#22 Oct 18, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Save the Trees Wed Joe Krupinski 1
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Nov 20 swedenforever 5
How well do you know the Gettysburg Address? Nov 16 Hate gettysburg 3
Bison reach new home on Montana Indian reservation Nov 16 Kid_Tomorrow 1
The immigration debate is about to come to a he... Nov 15 Foster 3
Motor vehicles barred from Lassen Park road Sat... Nov 15 Ziggy 1
Paul Loeffler: We can become Veterans Valley USA Nov 9 bee 1

US National Parks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE