You and God Are Under Attack: Beck Breaks Down Atheism and the Religious Left

Mar 27, 2012 Full story: TheBlaze.com 13

Whether being leveled by Atheists, Islamists, or members of the far-left faith community, it appears America's Judeo-Christian foundation is under assault from all angles.

Full Story
redneck

Cave Junction, OR

#1 Mar 27, 2012
Anyone who reads the Blaze or listens to Glenn Beck is a fascist bigot with the IQ of the rock that they live under.
Christian Witness

Tulsa, OK

#2 Mar 27, 2012
The only people who are under attack, according to the Bible are true Christians. 2Peter 5:8

True Christians are truly living their lives as Jesus lived his, their main focus is doing God's will, and being obedient to the direction of Jesus in these last days. Luke 4:43

2 Corinthians 4:4 identifies god of this world as
Satan the Devil, he is not out to destroy ordinary people, they already belong to this world, because they are not concerned about their relationship with the one true God of the Bible, Jehovah. They are more concernend with what people think of them or how they can impress or appear righteous to others. Matthew 6:5

True Christians are no part of Satans world, they are not going to be destroyed with it at Armageddon, they are not inslaved to the world holidays or traditions or it's immorality and violence that rules this earth or ts inspired lies from wicked spirit forces that mislead all mankind.
James 4:1-6
Revelation 12:9

“.strike yer colors swab ”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2012
most Christians consider Themselves "true Christians" regardless of what evil or self serving ends they pursue, and are excepted as "true Christians by other Christians untill they get exposed for something truely unexceptable only then are they denied as ever having been "true Christians" Another thing is how often the so called "Gods will" coincides with the current Christian agenda and blatent self interest of individual Christians. Ever changing Christian "Reinterpetation" of Scripture to suit Thier current likes and Dislikes and contemporary events is a prime example of this Hypocracy Which "True Christians" seem to "Conveniantly" overlook !
Christian Witness wrote:
The only people who are under attack, according to the Bible are true Christians. 2Peter 5:8
True Christians are truly living their lives as Jesus lived his, their main focus is doing God's will, and being obedient to the direction of Jesus in these last days. Luke 4:43
Satan the Devil, he is not out to destroy ordinary people, they already belong to this world, because they are not concerned about their relationship with the one true God of the Bible, Jehovah. They are more concernend with what people think of them or how they can impress or appear righteous to others. Matthew 6:5
True Christians are no part of Satans world, they are not going to be destroyed with it at Armageddon, they are not inslaved to the world holidays or traditions or it's immorality and violence that rules this earth or ts inspired lies from wicked spirit forces that mislead all mankind.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2012
Beck is a "self serving" Right Wing railer. Who preys on the fear hysteria and gullabillity of those foolish enough to listen. As well as being a spokesman for several Scams so keep buyin' those books tunein' in and makin' investments He recomends "Religitards" Beck is laughing all the way to the bank

“Formerly "Richard"”

Since: Mar 12

In the beginning e=mc^2

#5 Mar 27, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
I don't think I have ever meet a christian who wasn't a 'true christian'.

Humm, perhaps 'true christians' should learn something from that.

Also just out curiosity tell me which is the one true god, Ra perhaps.
Amused

Lowell, MA

#6 Mar 27, 2012
Glenn Beck must worship a very small god, if said deity needs Glenn Beck to defend him/her/it from the relatively small population of atheists. Whatever happened to the concept of an all-powerful deity? Could not such a being turn all the atheists into newts or something? And really, with all of christendom, god could not find a saner champion than Glenn Beck? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Can't argue with that.
Amused wrote:
Glenn Beck must worship a very small god, if said deity needs Glenn Beck to defend him/her/it from the relatively small population of atheists. Whatever happened to the concept of an all-powerful deity? Could not such a being turn all the atheists into newts or something? And really, with all of christendom, god could not find a saner champion than Glenn Beck? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#8 Mar 27, 2012
I think a lot of religious people confuse the terms "under attack" and "I'm not getting everthing i want all the time"...

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#9 Mar 27, 2012
Christian Witness wrote:
I love when one cult tries to "outchristian" the others.
The JW cult has this down to a science.

Since: Dec 10

Orefield, PA

#10 Mar 27, 2012
When Someone like Beck moans about how christians are under attack, he is simply riling up the useful idiots. That's how he gets ratings. Being idiots, they never catch on.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 27, 2012
When your dedicated to beliefs in the right of total social cultural and economic Domination any sort of resistance is a severe afront. which is reflected in Thier propaganda.
woodtick57 wrote:
I think a lot of religious people confuse the terms "under attack" and "I'm not getting everthing i want all the time"...
LCN Llin

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Cpt Jack Sparrow wrote:
Beck is a "self serving" Right Wing railer. Who preys on the fear hysteria and gullabillity of those foolish enough to listen. As well as being a spokesman for several Scams so keep buyin' those books tunein' in and makin' investments He recomends "Religitards" Beck is laughing all the way to the bank
His advise on Gold seems a bit flawed.
$1200
Faux dropped him ;-)

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#13 Aug 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
His advise on Gold seems a bit flawed.
$1200
Faux dropped him ;-)
Shaddao educated what.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Dec 17 juegoskizi 6
US stocks start lower Dec 16 Anthony V 104
National Park Service, In Court Filing, Claims ... Dec 14 Mel 1
Martin Litton, pioneering wildland guardian, dies Dec 4 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Harry Reid Internet Sales Tax Illustration by G... Dec 1 Cat74 2
Letter: Save the Trees Nov 26 Joe Krupinski 1
More from around the web