Obama's presidency beset by fits, sta...

Obama's presidency beset by fits, starts in year 5

There are 17 comments on the WBTV story from Dec 28, 2013, titled Obama's presidency beset by fits, starts in year 5. In it, WBTV reports that:

His second inaugural address over, Obama paused as he strode from the podium last January, turning back for one last glance across the expanse of the National Mall, where a supportive throng stood in the winter chill to witness the launch of his new term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBTV.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#1 Dec 28, 2013
"Great expectations disappeared in failures and disappointments."
This sums up Obama's tenure. You can look at his domestic policy from Solyndra to chastising the Supreme Court to Cash for Clunkers to stubbornly high unemployment to Obamacare. You can look at his foreign policy from Fast and Furious to Benghazi to Syria and Iran.
It's not just this past year. He hasn't lived up to any of his promises. All that hope for naught.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Dec 28, 2013
He is s moron, nothing he does is right.cant stand looking at him.hearing him makes my skin crawl.goodbye to him, cant come fast enough.really.
Chucky Clapping

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#3 Dec 28, 2013
the Potumisty!! ;-0h, sombody missed counted the VOTE;) here Bush vs Gore second parking!! ;-00

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#4 Dec 28, 2013
wild child wrote:
He is s moron, nothing he does is right.cant stand looking at him.hearing him makes my skin crawl.goodbye to him, cant come fast enough.really.
None of that compares to how we felt about those evil sacks of sh!t bush & cheney. When one thinks of how each of these administrations will impact history, anyone with even a minuscule amount of brain matter realizes how significant President Obama's service has been and what a incredibly excellent job he has done, in spite of lying, cheating, stealing, spinning loser repugnantcans like the bush & Cheney. Mr. Obama tolerates y'all extremely well, gotta give him that, and handles you even better, and you don't even know you are being handled! Don't know how. Y'all are just plain rank. Nothing you do or say fazes him, either. Now that's what you call a gentleman and a scholar.
NEWSFLASH: Nobody cares (especially your President) that azzholes like you are unhappy and uncomfortable about anything.
The fact that you think it does is pretty comical. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

“Mocking Liberal Brain Disorder”

Since: Jan 11

Canton, OH

#5 Dec 28, 2013
The Trainee-In-Chief is finally beginning his administration for realz now, huh?

What an insufferable buffoon Obama and his administration is, but he's a piker compared to the blithering dolts his glassy-eyed devotees are.
Dr Eyes

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#6 Dec 28, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that compares to how we felt about those evil sacks of sh!t bush & cheney. When one thinks of how each of these administrations will impact history, anyone with even a minuscule amount of brain matter realizes how significant President Obama's service has been and what a incredibly excellent job he has done, in spite of lying, cheating, stealing, spinning loser repugnantcans like the bush & Cheney. Mr. Obama tolerates y'all extremely well, gotta give him that, and handles you even better, and you don't even know you are being handled! Don't know how. Y'all are just plain rank. Nothing you do or say fazes him, either. Now that's what you call a gentleman and a scholar.
NEWSFLASH: Nobody cares (especially your President) that azzholes like you are unhappy and uncomfortable about anything.
The fact that you think it does is pretty comical. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
do U sign for Obamacarey529?!!;-0h, lasik or contact lens?!!;)
Dr Eyes

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#7 Dec 28, 2013
TheWrightWing wrote:
The Trainee-In-Chief is finally beginning his administration for realz now, huh?
What an insufferable buffoon Obama and his administration is, but he's a piker compared to the blithering dolts his glassy-eyed devotees are.
U hearing NPR?;-000h, dat is so booteafool;) butta i lik yo pic design; the blind leading the blight!!! ;-000

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#8 Dec 29, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that compares to how we felt about those evil sacks of sh!t bush & cheney. When one thinks of how each of these administrations will impact history, anyone with even a minuscule amount of brain matter realizes how significant President Obama's service has been and what a incredibly excellent job he has done, in spite of lying, cheating, stealing, spinning loser repugnantcans like the bush & Cheney. Mr. Obama tolerates y'all extremely well, gotta give him that, and handles you even better, and you don't even know you are being handled! Don't know how. Y'all are just plain rank. Nothing you do or say fazes him, either. Now that's what you call a gentleman and a scholar.
NEWSFLASH: Nobody cares (especially your President) that azzholes like you are unhappy and uncomfortable about anything.
The fact that you think it does is pretty comical. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
David Plouffe signs your paycheck...doesn't he.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Dec 29, 2013
only 'fits' I saw was auntie esther michelles face as she watched her hubby hit on the blondie danish PM and yucking it up at a funeral televised internationally.
Roger Edgar

AOL

#10 Dec 29, 2013
Never underestimate the POWER of unvarnished Hate. Obama will succeed in being more Divisive than ever in 2014!!

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#11 Dec 29, 2013
Obama pushed America to anarchy and chaos during five years with the US Congress know nothing or doing nothing about it. Undoubtedly, the NSA under Obama rule went out of control in its effort to spy on Americans and other people of the world and US allies by changing their computers with USB sticks including laptops and computers of companies before they were delivered to their users. NSA under Obama went very far to spy on the political opponents of Obama and record every e-mail or any use of the computer which has nothing to do with going after terrorists. The NSA used by Obama to control the private life of each American and especially American patriots, conservatives, veterans and Tea party members which help Obama win the elections in 2012. The NSA together with the IRS were used to go after the GOP opponents of the liberal Democrats by the most outrageous and unlawful way which is despicable. Will US Court stand up to defend the American people from the abuse of power by the communist style Obama regime and his use of brutal means against the political opponents of the 'regime?
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Dec 29, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
None of that compares to how we felt about those evil sacks of sh!t bush & cheney. When one thinks of how each of these administrations will impact history, anyone with even a minuscule amount of brain matter realizes how significant President Obama's service has been and what a incredibly excellent job he has done, in spite of lying, cheating, stealing, spinning loser repugnantcans like the bush & Cheney. Mr. Obama tolerates y'all extremely well, gotta give him that, and handles you even better, and you don't even know you are being handled! Don't know how. Y'all are just plain rank. Nothing you do or say fazes him, either. Now that's what you call a gentleman and a scholar.
NEWSFLASH: Nobody cares (especially your President) that azzholes like you are unhappy and uncomfortable about anything.
The fact that you think it does is pretty comical. ROFLMFAO!!!!!!
wow you are sick.the whole country feels the same way I do.unless you are stupid, which I see you are.oh by the way dr my eyes great song.move on now.
wild child

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Dec 29, 2013
lolol wrote:
only 'fits' I saw was auntie esther michelles face as she watched her hubby hit on the blondie danish PM and yucking it up at a funeral televised internationally.
oh I loved it she was pissed.looked like a dog with rabies.lol there is a bad marraige.that blonde blew her away.not that its hard to do mooooochelle is not good looking at all.
Spike

Akron, OH

#14 Dec 30, 2013
No one has very high expectations when a knee grow is in charge

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#15 Dec 30, 2013
Spike wrote:
No one has very high expectations when a knee grow is in charge
At least you are honest......
conservative crapola

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#16 Dec 30, 2013
5 years and teahadist hissy fits have yet to prove anything. LMAO.

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#17 Dec 30, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
5 years and teahadist hissy fits have yet to prove anything. LMAO.
Has it really only been going on for 5 years? Somehow, I would bet if we went back further than that, we would find the same wusses, whining in exactly the same way about some other whacked out repugnantcan "truth".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Black People Answer When Farrakhan Calls (Oct '15) May 3 susan 99
News Official says state funding would clinch memori... Apr 24 Sidewalks and Walls 5
News Housekeeping: Updating You On Us Apr 21 Joyce Ann 1
News Go to Yosemite for the free admission, stay for... Apr 20 aca plummer 2
News D.C. Pocket Guide: Spring 2016 Apr 19 LUCY MARIE JANE 1
News New bridge deck in Ohio made with fiber-reinfor... Apr 12 i care 1
News 7 must-see places in the US this year Apr 11 Paul 1
More from around the web