Abingdon officially designated an Appalachian Trail Community

May 3, 2012 Full story: TriCities.com 34

The designation was awarded by the Appalachian Trail Conservancy in response to the town's application, and recognizes communities that promote the Appalachian National Scenic Trail.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#21 May 6, 2012
Hiker Bob wrote:
What the heck does Abingdon have to do with the A.T.? Were they just jealous that Damascus had one thing that they didn't.
How many dirty, smelly hikers have you spoken with today Abingdon?
Apparently more than your's and the baron's closed minds can comprehend so an explanation only seems useless. If this sort of recognition offends you and baron then join the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and voice your concerns, don't hide behind some fictitious name and spew out garbage after the fact.
The Baron

Knoxville, TN

#22 May 6, 2012
Ken wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently more than your's and the baron's closed minds can comprehend so an explanation only seems useless. If this sort of recognition offends you and baron then join the Appalachian Trail Conservancy and voice your concerns, don't hide behind some fictitious name and spew out garbage after the fact.
I don't care a rats ass about joining some trail group. I actually have a life and stay busy. Evidently you don't have much of a life. Now go pick up trash on the trail. Deal with it player!
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#23 May 6, 2012
Poor baby, if don't like the rebuttals then why make such an ignorant opening statement on this thread about a subject that you care nothing about? In fact, you started this thread so quit your whining, big baby. What a joke you are!!!
The Baron

Knoxville, TN

#24 May 7, 2012
Ken wrote:
Poor baby, if don't like the rebuttals then why make such an ignorant opening statement on this thread about a subject that you care nothing about? In fact, you started this thread so quit your whining, big baby. What a joke you are!!!
You are sooooo brutal!
Pug

Richlands, VA

#25 May 7, 2012
I too could give a shit less. Im just glad boucher finally got fired. More to come.
The Baron

Knoxville, TN

#26 May 7, 2012
Pug wrote:
I too could give a shit less. Im just glad boucher finally got fired. More to come.
I agree.
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#27 May 7, 2012
I'm glad that Baron agrees with you Pug because if you "could give a shit less" then that means that you must "give a shit" at least some. Go ahead and spew some more ignorance in response, it makes you look good. Simple minds think alike. Good luck LOSERS, enjoy your pitiful lives!!! LMAO

Whole-lot-of-Ros ie

Kingsport, TN

#28 May 7, 2012
dont bother ken, they're just pricks.
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#29 May 7, 2012
No Rosie you're wrong, pricks have a head!!!
The Baron

Knoxville, TN

#30 May 7, 2012
Ken wrote:
No Rosie you're wrong, pricks have a head!!!
Now I get it.... you are still in high school? Or do you ride the little yellow bus to school?
Ken

Kingsport, TN

#31 May 8, 2012
Ahh poor Baron, he has gotten his diaper in a wad!!! Brilliant comeback there, you really put me in my place..."little yellow bus" ouch, LMAO!!! I guess I will stop toying with your simple mind before you tell your mommy!
The Baron

Knoxville, TN

#32 May 8, 2012
Ken wrote:
Ahh poor Baron, he has gotten his diaper in a wad!!! Brilliant comeback there, you really put me in my place..."little yellow bus" ouch, LMAO!!! I guess I will stop toying with your simple mind before you tell your mommy!
You better get back to your special ed class son.
Angie

Wytheville, VA

#33 May 8, 2012
The Baron wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. Abingdon has nothing to do with the A.T.
Everytime I go to the park in Damascus it seems to be full of dirty, smelly hikers smoking weed. Yuck.
I agree, Abingdon has nothing to do with the A.T.
And yes, the real hikers are ready for a shower when they get
off of the trail, sounds like what you are spending time with
in the park are the wanna-be hikers. They drive in and pretent
to be a hiker for a few days.
Pug

Richlands, VA

#34 May 8, 2012
Ken wrote:
I'm glad that Baron agrees with you Pug because if you "could give a shit less" then that means that you must "give a shit" at least some. Go ahead and spew some more ignorance in response, it makes you look good. Simple minds think alike. Good luck LOSERS, enjoy your pitiful lives!!! LMAO
Now now ken. You need to remember your a lady.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US National Parks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
US stocks start lower Sun William Knight 54
Woman hurt when motorized wheelchair runs off L... Sep 26 slowdan 10
Montana Catches Non-filer With Property Tax Break Sep 17 Phoenix 1
1965 'Cinderella' star to attend Broadway version Sep 16 Sneaky Pete 2
Environmental Groups Join Forces to Oppose Pipe... Sep 11 pierre 1
Preserving Peters House nearly done - Sep 6 Blackie1 1
Solved: The mystery of the rolling rocks Sep 5 Jean 1

US National Parks People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE